Chapter Fourteen

Michael's P.O.V.

Warnings 6 and 8

I was walking up to the newest location, when I spotted who I believe is the newest business owner of the company. 'Hm, it appears he was waiting for me...' I noticed as I walk up to him. Once I was about a foot away from him he looked up. He took out his earbuds before putting both, his phone and the listening device away.

"Hello, my name is Bryan Films, are you Michael Afton?" He asked politely.

"Yes, I am. Shall we continue this inside?" I replied, he nodded in confirmation before we stepped inside the building.

"Do you have an office that we can talk in?" I asked Bryan, wishing to talk somewhere private.

"Sadly, the only sort of office we have right now is in the vents, where I patrol at night to make sure no one and nothing is in there." He explained. Wait, he does the night shift here? And why isn't there a security office built?

"So your saying there is no security office?" I ask, trying to convey my thoughts.

"No, I'm saying the security office is in the vents." He re-iterated.

'What type of location did my company build?!' I was snapped out of my inner thoughts by Bryan's voice.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" I ask sincerely.

"Sure! That isn't a problem. Anyway, I was saying that the only private areas that no one could here us in where the freezer and the back room. I don't really think we should go in the back room though...." He trailed.

"Well, I don't really wish to go in a freezer to talk so lets just go there." I concluded. There seriously can't be anything to bad back there. This is Freddy Fazzbear's after all!

"Okay, follow me." Bryan said before leading me to the storage closet.

"Alright, just to give you a heads up. Behind that metal door is a giant hole. That hole, isn't an actual hole. It's a portal. Why is it there? I have no clue. It was here when I arrived and Helpy was the one to show it to me." Bryan rushed out. I stared at him in slight disbelief.

He has an incredibly unstable portal in his pizzeria and it hasn't exploded on him?

"Don't worry Bryan, you are not in trouble. I'm actually more impressed than anything. You said it was a hole portal? Those don't usually last long." I explained to the obviously oblivious owner.

He blushed in embarrassment and opens the door. He leads me to a wall and pressed something. Suddenly a door opened out of nowhere and he leads me inside and away from the portal.

"Sorry, I do have an office but there are eyes and ears everywhere. And I don't exactly have complete trust in my animatronics yet. I just... I have this bad feeling that I just can't shake away so I made multiple hidden rooms throughout the building and in the vents." Bryan explained leading me to a sort of cozy area. I sat in a makeshift seat of blankets and pillows. Bryan knelt down... And opened a secret compartment and grabbed a laptop.

Holy crap, how many secrets does this guy have?! And how much precaution does he go through to keep them?!

Bryan sat down in a bundle of cushions across from me, typing a few things before closing the laptop and facing me.

"There, now there is no evidence of where we are and no way to find us. I apologize for the precautionary measures, but I have people who dislike me to much for me not to do this. And these are the only private areas of the building." He explained carefully, standing up to put the laptop back before sitting down once more.