•Blade• (description and traits)

•Age and gender•
Age: unknown
Gender: Female
Physical description
Blade is about 5'9. She has blonde hair and red eyes. Her hair in her first design (the picture above) is supposed to be curly (I really cannot draw) but in later designs she has straighter hair and a large bang that curves to the side which covers one of her red eyes.
She usually wears brown, laced, knee high boots, teal leggings, a navy hoodie and a mask. The mask is designed to look like that of The Puppets from FNAF, but she only took it since she thought it was an interesting design.
Her skin is white and pale and her clothes and skin is mostly covered in dried blood.
Words or phrases that describe her
Sadistic, cruel, secretive, mysterious
Supernatural abilities
Shape shifting:
Blade has the power to shape shift into a Golden Eagle, meaning she can access the power of flight. She only has this power since she is a demon-like creature, meaning she has other supernatural abilities too.
Immortality:
Blade has the incapability to age, meaning she won't age physically or hypothetically.
Danger factor out of 10
Blade is a 7 on the scale of danger. She is quite dangerous as she can fly and manoeuvre her way in and out of her victims houses without tripping alarms or alerting anything or anybody in the house.