•K• (story)

Dear Sam,

I have realised I have done something horribly wrong, something dreadful. I've left you and Ben in our house by yourselves, only to contemplate the reason why your beloved sister decided to leave you. I'm so sorry for leaving you all alone, both of you. Show this to Ben. Show this to Cassidy. Make sure that both of them know that I remember them, and that even though I have ran off to a distant place I can't tell you anything about for yours and my safety, I will always love them.

Love from,

Kass

Kass Johns was the middle child of three children. Her older brother Ben was only about 3 years older then her, and her younger brother Sam was only a few minutes younger then her.

As they grew up, a lot changed in them, including their looks and their personalities.

Ben was about 5'10. He had bright, short, blonde hair, it's bangs swept to both sides of his head. His bright blue eyes stood out from most things, meaning the first thing you noticed would be them. Generally he would only wear a range of green coloured tops and blue, white or tan shorts.

Kass was around 6'0. She had dark blonde hair which was moderately long and curly. Her eyes were hazel, and when you looked at them closely you would have to fight between thinking her eyes were just green or just blue. She would usually wear darker colours, but would sometimes wear red, light grey or a range of green colours.

Sam was around the same height as Ben, 5'10. He had bright emerald green eyes and slightly long brown hair, but only long enough to get into a really short ponytail. He usually wore green tops and tan or black trousers.

"Tom! Come on, please don't leave me, I don't know what I've done!"

"Yes you do! You ruined our relationship, we're through!"

The angered male slammed the door in the others face. Sam felt flustered and betrayed in a way.

He had only just started a relationship with another handsome man called Tom. He loved Tom dearly until the door was shut.

Sam sighed and cupped his head in his hands, turning away from his ex's door. He pulled his hands away and walked off, walking to the nearest Café and ordering a coffee.

As he sat down at the only available table left, he stared out of the window, the sun shining in his face.

In the distance, children ran around in the park nearby, couples walked around hand in hand, probably talking about some nonsense about their private life. The bushes and trees swayed around in the mild breeze that followed through the town.

His contemplation was interrupted by the Café's door bell ringing and a handsome young man walk in, looking around hopefully at the tables scattered around the expanse.

Sam looked down at his coffee, picking it up and starting to drink, until he was stopped by a voice.

"Erm, hello? Uhm, can I sit here? There isn't any free tables and I just wondered if you wouldn't mind sharing, even if it's only for a few minutes."

Sam places his cup down lightly, only to be met with crystal blue eyes and the yellowest blonde hair he had ever seen. The pale, handsome young man he saw walk in was standing there, brushing a lock of hair behind his ear, never taking his eyes off of him.

"Uh, yeah sure, I don't mind."

The young man smiled and sat down opposite Sam, linking his fingers together and sighing.