•Marshal• (description and traits)

Age and gender
Age: not specified/ up for interpretation
Gender: Male
Physical Description
Marshal is quite tall, standing around 5'11. He isn't the tallest but, hey ho... you can't really be picky.
He has pale skin and freckles over his nose and cheek area, emerald green eyes and jet black hair. He looks nothing like his siblings or parents and was picked on a lot by other kids by them calling him 'adopted'.
I mean, who would like to be called adopted when they aren't?!
He wears a long collared, black jacket and a white t-shirt (sometimes swapped with a tank top). His trousers are black and so is his shoes, but his right glove is white and his left glove is black. (I think you see the pattern... black black black etc...).
His gloves are clawed, and it's an amazement in how he actually found them. He also wears a black mask with a white four imprinted on it.
Words/phrases to describe him
Insecure, cannibalistic, sadistic, can be cruel, anxious, scarred
Supernatural powers
Imitation:
This can also be seen as an experiment. This power gives Marshal the power to create/imitate noises. This can be anything from radio static to complex animal or creature sounds. This power can only really work when he tries to yell, which gives him a soar throat quite quickly. This also only gives him the ability to speak in a whisper or a very quiet and hushed voice.
Danger level out of 10
Out of 10, Marshal would probably be a 4 or 5. He isn't really that dangerous to you if he ever walks around in his normal, everyday outfit that he wears if he goes out. The only way he would be truly dangerous to you is if you decide to pick on him if he breaks into your house, or if you mention his sister or mother. Other than that, he might spare you, but there isn't any guaranteeing that he will.