•Game Over•

Grey was just an average 14 year old boy. He wasn't the tallest out of his class, but he wasn't the shortest either. He had long-ish honey blonde hair, but his eyes were a less noticeable grey from the rest of his bright complexion.

It was the summer holidays, meaning he could stay up late, have sleep ins and even have sleep overs with his friends. As he walked out of the house with his friend Blue, they discussed what shops they would go into and buy things from.

"Grey, can't we just go to your corner shop and grab a bunch of those sour lollipops, pay for it and just sit in the park?"
Grey rolled his eyes at Blue's comment.

"No, I want to get something like maybe a game... or something that isn't just going to last about a week..."
Blue sighed with agitation as he thought about what his friend said.

"Fine, I guess we could go to the game store or something... but what game would you like to buy?"

"I don't know Blue, maybe we can see if there is anything new in there?"
They both agreed to walk to the game store to see if there was anything new or exciting Grey might want to get.

The two males gasped in awe as they saw all of the games that were carefully stacked on shelves. Grey's eyes scanned the shelves, wanting to find something new to play. And that's when he saw it. A DS game, by the name of 'Constance's Tile Jump', which had the picture of a beautiful, brown-eyed girl jumping from tile to tile with an angelic style.

August 5th, 2010
I have been playing my game for a while now, but it doesn't look right when I play it. I move my character around and she's perfectly fine, the Game Over screen will come up, saying I died of an unknown cause.
It scares me just to think about what might happen if  she somehow managed to die of something that isn't in the game.

August 10th, 2010
5 days ago, I somehow predicted the future. As I moved my character around and the Game Over screen showed, but instead of saying she died from an unknown cause...
She died from... strangulation...

August 12th, 2010
I'm scared, I actually feel like I'm being watched all the time when I walk past my Ds. It doesn't feel right.
I'm just afraid that maybe if I play it again, it will be the last diary entry I ever right about the game and her...

August 13th, 2010
Hello, this is Constance. Unfortunately Grey won't be able to continue his diary entrys about the game and me.
It's so unfortunate the way he had to die... but I won't get into that now. I can't stay here too long, Grey's friend is coming up the stairs so now I have to hide...
Goodbye...