•Constance• (description and traits)

Age and gender
Age: unknown
Gender: female
Physical description
Constance is around 4'11, making her the smallest out of all of my Oc's. She has light grey skin, black eyes (pupil, iris and retina). She has brown hair that has been highlighted with her blood (her blood is black).
She usually wears a grey dress with a cross string design that comes down to her knees, leaving her with black shorts underneath and no footwear of any kind.
Her blood drips from her eyes and her mouth, and she has a bruise on her neck from where she was strangled to death.
Words or phrases to describe her
Shy, caring, sadistic, cruel, merciful
Supernatural powers
Teleportation:
Constance can teleport from any place to another place, as long as she knows what the specific place she is going is like. This means she cannot go from the middle of England to the middle of South Africa, because she has never been there and doesn't know what it's like.
Technology manipulation:
Like some famous Creepypastas she can go in and out of technology. This means she can go from one device to another.
She also has the power to manipulate technology to her will so if it was a regular TV screen, she could make it go from a black screen to static. She can also put her Game Over message on any device aswell, meaning she can put people off of using that device for a while
Danger level out of 10
For Constance it really depends. She does give people mercy and will be kind to younger kids of around the ages of newborn-10, meaning she could be a 4 for everyone around those ages.
If your over those ages, you will have a hard time surviving against her, unless if you are the nicest person you could ever find. This means other then that small side of kindness, caring and mercy, she would be around a 7.