•Its all in your head...•

Cassidy was around 13 when his life went downhill. His parents never really seemed to care about him, he was an only child. He only had two friends, both of which were in similar situations. They couldn't be very picky with who they befriended.

Baggy was the smallest and seemingly happiest. He tried his best to smile for his friends no matter how upset he actually was. He owned a cat who he called Stripes, a small, grey tabby cat.

Night was almost as tall as Cassidy, with a darker skin colour. He was bullied for being a quiet kid. He decided that if he opened up to his friends then they would be able to have even the slightest bit of sympathy for him.

As they grew older, they became more twisted in looks and personality. To cover up their true forms, they began to dress themselves in colourful clothing, making them seem less twisted and scary. Even Stripes changed into a white and pink tabby cat with crystal blue eyes.

Night decided to keep to himself, but still help with his friends movement. All three of them decided to see if they could help depressed teenagers get back on their feet and become happy again.

Night tried his best to hide himself, but try to make himself look scary so the kids would trust Cassidy and Baggs more. Most teenagers would push them away, saying they didn't believe in ghosts or spirits, which angered them.

Fortunately, one teenager changed their mind about teenagers behaviour in general. She was a sweet girl, but she bottled up all her feelings. One day, she went into the upstairs bathroom, washing her hands until she saw the reflection of Cassidy in the mirror.

Her eyes widened and she turned around, finding him hunched over, too tall to stand up straight. She meekly smiled at him, then looking over to where Baggs and Stripes stood. Both boys smiled, their jagged teeth shining in the artificial light.

At first, she was too scared to speak to them, but she eventually opened up. Her other siblings and parents said she was in need of counselling for talking to herself, but she denied the fact that she was crazy. She trusted them all, even Night, who didn't seem scary at all to her. She would compliment them, say hello, accept their help. She was finally happy.

They were happy.

They spared her, vowing that if any kid decided to be as nice as her, they would spare them too, just for the sake of their sweet personality. These three boys were never originally named by their parents, but the kind girl they had met had given them names to help them feel less scary. They accepted the names with pride, every so often visiting her as she grew up.

She never forgot.

Neither did they...