•Two Face• (story)

This story takes place after the story of Ellie.
-------------------------
Finnian whimpered as he heard the footsteps of the person who killed his siblings. His mind flicked to the thought of his sister Ellie being brutally murdered by the person who somehow snuck into the house.

The footsteps grew louder and stopped just outside his door, making him whimper even more. His door opened and he started to sob, thinking it was the end until he saw her.

Ellie stood in front of him, covered in their siblings blood from head to toe, her cheek embracing the three slits carved into her flesh. She gave him a smile and nodded, leaving him without a scratch.
He felt relieved, but couldn't stop thinking how grim the thought of his sister murdering everyone but him was.
Suddenly, he heard another voice, more deep and gruff then his original voice in his head.
It said to him, "What are you still sitting there for? Why don't you show her how grateful you are, you ungrateful piece of... sorry, I almost got carried away. I'm Tom, and I'll be your new friend... your new personality, if that's what you'd call a possessive spirit..."

**********************************

After months and months of running from the police, Finnian and Tom laughed together, both relieved at the sight of the forest.

"It's not that bad having you around Tom." Finnian said whilst smiling.

"Sure thing, but remember I'm taking control from now on, so don't try to resist Finn... or you'll look like your having an arguement with yourself and end up in an asylum..."

As they ran into the forest, they remembered how Tom had magically appeared, giving Finnian the power to manipulate the ground beneath him and the objects around him.

They picked their next targets out whilst sitting in the trees, burying lost souls alive in the depths beneath them.

As the next victim fell, Tom laughed with a maniacal twist.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" He cackled at his own humour as he looked down the hole at the innocent woman. He burst out with a satanic cackle, throwing his head back, looking back to the woman with a twisted smile on his face.

Out of the blue the hole closed up, leaving no sight of the hole or the woman.