II

WARNING: SMUT, WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS

Dan's POV

I didn't really think it was a good idea to move back to Phil, but I couldn't argue with him. I couldn't get against his arguments and deep down I knew that it was better if someone took care of me. I had put myself in this situation, in which I had to put up with the fact that I was now a person who shouldn't be left out of sight. It was a pretty shitty feeling, but if I ever wanted to make the right decisions on my own again, that was the first step.

If I wanted to get out of there, there had to be someone I couldn't hide from, couldn't escape to in my drug world. And that was Phil.

Now a regular life should begin again for me and even if I was afraid of it, I was looking forward to it a little. Phil wouldn't let me come down like that again. For a few hours now I have only been relying on him, putting my entire fate in his hands. Of course I knew that I had to do something for it myself, but without his help I would never believe that I could ever get rid of it.

As agreed, we went to my apartment the next day and packed a suitcase with some clothes in it, which should be enough for the time being. At some point we would pick up the rest or maybe someday I would be fine enough to live alone again.

When we got back to Phils, or now our apartment, I dropped onto the couch.

"Should we order something?" Phil asked, while he leaned into the door frame and I nodded in agreement.

Somehow there was a strange tension between us that I couldn't explain. Something seemed to have changed, but I couldn't say what it was.

Maybe it was weird because we hadn't had time for each other for a while.

The time actually flew by when we made ourselves comfortable in front of the TV and played all the games that we had neglected for far too long. In the meantime, I wasted little thought of what they were all about all day. That gave me the courage to really make it.

When the food arrived, we made ourselves comfortable on the couch. It was almost as before, just as innocent. Two best friends who ate pizza with a lot of dips on the living room couch.

"What's going on in your life, Philly? I don't get all the details since I moved out." I asked to interrupt the oppressive mood. Maybe we should use the time here to rebuild our friendship.

"Everything is the same, to be honest. Nothing you don't already know." He said and tore off another piece of his pizza.

"For sure? You just cut the videos, watch series and drink literary coffee?"

"Pretty much, yes." He nodded, dipping his slice of pizza into the dip.

"Nothing else?"

"What else should there be?" He asked confused.

"I don't know. Friends, for example. Women? Anyone?"

"We have the same friends, Dan. That means I'm where you are." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"What about the ladies?"

"I don't have time for ladies."

"Bullshit." I laughed. "You could have any, Phil. Don't they line up for some time with you?"

"Apparently not." I noticed that he was trying to brush me off and I didn't like him having a secret.

"There are so many girls writing to you and some of them always speak to you. And I also often see you flirting with some women, so what's the problem? Do you want something solid? There's definitely a-"