XXXV

WARNING: THE PROMISED SMUT CHAPTER

***

Dan's POV

His fingers moved from my shoulders over the muscles of my upper arms, down to the insides of my forearms, triggering new waves every second that spread throughout my body, making sure that every hair, no matter how small, stood up.

I had never known how much I had longed to be close to him, without regret, without a guilty conscience, or the feeling that we shouldn't do this until it happened. Until we were a couple again, even if only tentatively, and there was nothing to stop us. I wanted to show him what every single moment his skin met mine triggered in me, but I didn't know how. I wanted him to see that I loved him far too much to break his heart again. And I would find a way to make him understand that.

"Phil." I sighed as he drove along the sensitive skin near my pulsating artery, so soft, so light that it was almost like a memory, but it happened here and now. It was reality and present, and his touches were already pushing me to the limits of my sanity.

"Very slowly." he whispered softly, his voice betraying clearly what he felt. It was weak, shaky.

While I was still trying not to go completely crazy, his tender, wonderful hands, which I loved as much as everything about him, disappeared under my shirt. On their creeping way from my belly over my chest, they pulled my shirt with them until he finally pulled it over my head, fuzzying my hair. He looked at me, smiled in love when he saw how dishevelled they must have been.

How I would have liked to pull him to me, drag him along with me into my awakening longing and in the end I could have done that too, but this time it was he who was to lead me. And I liked it. I enjoyed it so much to just let myself fall with him. Physically and mentally. Putting myself in his hands and not giving in to my desire as quickly as possible.

He seemed to try to straighten my hair for a moment, but then he stroked over it, behind my ear on my head, until he put his hand on my neck and came closer to my face.

This time he not only kissed my upper lip, then my lower lip, this time he put his lips completely on mine and they were like the counterpart of mine with which he made me complete. They tingled as we touched, like the first kiss, and my heart pounded against my chest, although at the same time I felt more relaxed and calm than ever before in my life.

Again and again his lips left me for a fraction of a second, but then he kissed me again, but did not let it come to a French kiss. As if we were trying each other out, carefully approaching each other like two shy teenagers, even though we knew each other better than anyone else. It tied me up, electrified me, drew me into a spell from which I certainly couldn't escape this time, while our lips met again and again, we took turns biting each other's lips and only let them slide out again slowly between our teeth, but never went any further, although we both felt the need to. Until I lost control for a few moments.

I grabbed him, pulled him closer to me, breathing heavily, meanwhile almost driven into madness.

"Kiss me properly at last." I demanded hoarsely and Phil almost gasped for breath after I said these words.

His mouth finally opened and I did the same, searching for his with my tongue, found it, circled it in slow, careful movements. It felt so fucking good and at the same time it was much more liberating than I ever expected. Here I just couldn't hold back and took command as long as we kissed, but at least I adjusted to his pace as a matter of course.

I dared, while we were deep in our intimate kiss, to look for the hem of his shirt and take it off him as well. For far too long we had to part for this, because immediately after it had landed on the floor, our lips met again.