ch.3

Warning: bad language

~°~
Harley

I was woken up by David shaking my shoulder. Stretching my limbs I cracked my eyes open to face him.

" what, how long was I asleep" I questioned him.

" only about 35 minutes, come on foods ready" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed.

Sliding my legs off the bed and hitting the carpet covers floor I  followed after him.

Walking throught the house I only now realised how lovely is actually was. Pictures of family and friends hung on the walls in the corridors and decorations in relation in the Quileutes dotted here and there.

Walking towards the kitchen I was met with a heavenly smell. Realising is was emitting from the kitchen I quickened my pace to get there faster.

Sniffing the air as I walked in I saw my brother carrying plates over to the table and Sue turned and smiled.

Her smile shifted towards the sound of the front door opening and foot steps coming along the hall.

" I smell food, what did you make this......hello" said a new voice coming from the doorways.

I turn to see a boy a few years younger than me looking confused. He had a strong build and deep brown  eyes and what seemed like a constant smile. His white teeth making an appearance.

An older girl soon appeared next to who I would assume was her brother, considering the resemblance between the two.

She has short dark hair that reached her shoulders  the same brown eyes and a scowl on her face. She didn't look please to see us at all.

They must be Sue's kid. Leah and Seth. The more I look the more I believe it.

" leah, Seth this is David and his sister Harley, they will be staying with us for a while " said Sue after putting the food down on the table.

Seth immediately rushed over to me and shook my hand. " hi I'm seth, but you already knew that, it's nice to meet you" he said.

He clearly enjoys meeting  new people. I was shocked at his excitement but it was also a little welcoming.

Leah just rolled her eyes and walked over to the table sitting down next to Sue who took a seat at the head of the large table.

" come on Seth, sit down let the poor girl eat they have been travelling all day" said sue in a calming voice. I wasn't facing Sue but I could tell she held a smile on her face.

Making my way over to the table, I sat down next to David and across from leah and Seth.

Everyone started to help themselves to what Sue has made for dinner. It was delicious and nice after a long day.

" so,  where do you live " asked seth taking break from eating. I looked up at him, not entirely sure who he asked.

I looked at David, we didn't really have a straight answer, because of what we do we move around a lot.

" umm, we don't really stay in one place for long " I  answerd him. He nodded before turning back to him food.

" does that me you won't be staying here long " asked leah under her breath, with a certain rudeness to it. We all herd it.

" Leah!!" Sue snapped looking at her oldest child. Leah just continued to eat. The dining room fell into an awkward silence after that.

I still decided to answer her question. " no, we are just here to help with the vampire problem then we will be leaving" I said making eye contact with leah as she and seth look up shocked.