ch.8

~°~
Paul

I was near the treay line on patrol with Jared and Embry when Quil's rushed thoughts burst into my head.

Where you are guys he thought, we could tell he was panicked

By the treaty line what's wrong snapped jared.

The red headed leech is back and is headed in the direction of where seth was heading home with Harley he thought.

Shit embry cursed.

We all took off in the direction of the clearwaters house. Meeting up with Quil on route. Seth's thoughts then burst Into our minds, Panicked not really knowing what to do.

Guys the red head is back, she dislocated Harley's shoulder, I can't  fight her aswell as keeping her from Harley he panicked.

I am guessing since he has not long phased he isn't as used to fighting vampires yet and it doesn't help that Sam won't send him out as much.

Seth we are on our way  I thought, we all loved seth as a little brother I don't really want to see him hurt.

We continue to run and I catch the smell of vampire before I see her. She took off running towards the cliffs.

We ran past seth and who I assumed was Halrey standing behind him with her knife in hand her other arm limp at her side.

Seth come on, leah and jake are still in human form they are gonna get Harley and take her back to Emily's place. Quil said. We had been running I hadn't even noticed leah and Jacob weren't here.

Seth soon joined us as we chased the leech all the way to the cliffs and missed her a few times before she jumped off and into the water.

Dame it  snapped jared.

Shit I mumbled.

Are we ever gonna catch this leech  questioned seth

Yes  we all said to him, angry that she got away again.

We started to make our way back towards  Emily's place when Sam's thoughts pop into our heads.

What happened he questioned no one in particular.

The red headed leech came back, she found Harley and Seth when walking back to the clearwaters I filled him in

Is Harley ok? Asked sam

I think she dislocated her shoulder, but jake and leah took her back to Emily's place seth told  Sam.

Ok, let's just head back to Emily's place  he said and with that we ran.

~°~
Harley

I must have passed out from the pain on the way to Emily's. Jacob had put my shoulder back in place and I remember the pain.

I was lying on a couch and could hear talking. I sat up and turned around to see Jacob and leah and the back of a women.

She turned, she had a scar running down the side of her face but despite that she was beautiful. Long dark hair and flowed when she moved. She must be Emily

" she is awake " she said moving out the kitchen and moved towards me. Leah and Jacob turned their heads to look at me.

" hey, how your shoulder. " asked leah. Sitting up I smiled at her.

" it's better, thanks for putting it back in jacob" I said looking at the boy.

" it's fine, I called Sue to tell her what happened, her and your brother are coming over here "

Just as he said that Sue and my brother came through the door. David looked worried but didn't show it because growing up we are told showing emotions makes us weak.

" are you ok, what happened " asked Sue. She looked at everyone before her eyes landed back on me.

" I'm fine" she gave me a look trying to figure out is I was lying. " honestly I'm ok , just a little sore but I'll be fine" I said

David was talking to jacob and leah about what happened and what the red headed vampire looks like and everything they know about her.

My eyes started to move around the room, taking in everything. It was a lovely home. My eyes were drawn back to the door when I heard people moving up the porch.

I saw Sam walk in followed by Seth and Quil and two people I don't know yet.

" are you ok " asked Sam. I nodded at his questions. The two other boys walked over to the plate full of muffins that were sat on the table that I failed to see.

" Harley, this is jared and Paul " Sam pointed to the two teenagers as they both waved a hand at me as they stuffed their faces with a  muffin.

The one called jared looked shocked then turned to me. " nice knives. " he commented picking one of them up and playing with it in his hand.

" put that down " I said, stand up and moving over to them to grab my knives.

" jared, I'd watch, she has some of the fastest reflexes I have ever seen " said jacob with a smirk. I took the knife from him and went to pick up the others from the table.

" oh yeah, then how did she get caught by the vampire, it must have happened before " said paul laughing. Unknowing that those words hurt like hell.

I blamed my slow reflexes two years ago when jody died and my family know not to use it against me because I often  snap with out meaning too

With out thinking about it I spun around to face him and placed a knife on his neck.

Everyone went serious and Paul dropped his muffin in shock, his eyes widened when they met mine.

I felt a shift inside my body and I felt drawn towards him , I could see every detail in his eye. We staired at each other and I could hear jared shift behind me.

David moved forward and snatched the knife out my hand and moved me away from Paul.

I was furious at his comment and so was david. David pushed my back and spoke " go for a run, Now " he stated.

I heard a faint growl from behind me but thought nothing of it. Embry and Quil gave me a look as I left for a run to cool of some steam.

~°~
It finally happened
What are your opinions on this
Vote & comment
Thanks x