ch.4

~°~
Harley

The alarms clock blaring in my ear forced me to swing my arm over and hit it off.

Slightly dozing off again when I lose by balance from lying on the edge of the bed and tumble to the floor.

Jolting awake my brother, David. He looks over me with confusion. Opening him mouth to speak.

" why are you on the floor" he questioned.

" I fell" I said slowly sitting up with my back against the bed.

" what were you doing " he asked  sliping out of bed aswell.

" I was trying to turn off my clock " I said standing up and moving towards my brothers jumper that hung on the end of his bed.

" I'm borrowing this and am going to make breakfast for everyone. "

" be nice if you asked for it first, and once we are finished eating you and I will go round back and do some training. " he spoke heading towards the shower.

" okay" I said before exiting the room. Making my way towards the kitchen. I started to make some bacon, egg, toast and put the kettle on.

I herd soft foot steps coming down the hallway towards the kitchen.  Turning slightly I saw asleepy Seth walk into the kitchen and towards the sink. 

" morning Seth" I spoke. The poor boy must have jumped out his skin because he hadn't noticed me in his sleepy state.

" my gosh Harley, don't do that " he spoke rubbing his face.

" gosh, someone tired, I thought you were ment to have heightened senses" I questioned turning to face him as he sat down at the table.

" I do " he said taking a drink from his glass and putting in back down on the table.

" then how come you never noticed me " I have him a questioning look and he just shook his head and shrugged.

" god, what are you making is smells amazing " said leah walking into the room.

" Harley's cooking breakfast for us " Seth revealed as she sat down at the table.

Leah turned to face me " am I still allowed to come and watch you and David train" she asked thinking I might have changed my mind.

" yeah sure you can, Seth you are welcome to join " I asked as I checked the bacon.

" yeah, I would love to see " he said seemingly a lot more awake.

David and Sue soon appeared and sat down at the table as I started to serve everything up.

" this is lovely harley, where did you learn to cook like this " asked Sue after finishing some of bacon.

" my friend, Jody tought me " I look down at my plate and David put a hand on my shoulder.

I missed the days were I spent all day baking or cooking with Jody. I just wished she was here.

A solemn look fell over my face as a silence filled the room up again.

" you guys can go and train, I know you have both been dying to do it. I will wash up, because you cooked. " Sue said grabbing the plates and stacking them up. She disappeared into the kitchen. A small humming noise could be heard.

" I will get everything set up outside if you want to go and get changed " said David pushing me out  my thoughts.

I nodded my head, getting up from the table I made my way back towards the spare room and grabbed a black tank top and black running leggings. Before changing my mind and changing tops, not wanting to be questioned by the bite marks on my shoulder.