3

It's Folk, as Folk. LoL. I saw him from En of Love and instantly like him. Lot of people said he's a lot like Gun Atthaphan, but I think he's much more handsome.

————————————————

"Finally! Exam is done!" Gun stretch his arms and clean up his bag. "Wanna go to the bar tonight?"

"Good idea. Then I can get drunk and maybe got amnesia that this whole exam is happened." Ohm sulking.

"Your fault. I told you to study and yet you pick up some girl on the street and get lovey dovey everyday."

"We broke up already, don't remind me again!"

"Let's meet up later. 8 p.m at L Co Hol."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, I'm home."

"Hey. How's today?"

"Finished with this week exam. What are you doing?" Gun put his bag into one of the shelves and went to the kitchen where he heard his mom reply.

"Cooking your favorite today. Pork bean soup."

"Aw mom. You're the best."

"Well, I didn't see a bruise on your face this week. That is an achievement."

"Moooom... I didn't do anything. You know I'm not looking for trouble anymore."

"Then why you got another bruise last week?"

"This guy, you remember the first bruise I got after months right. I didn't do anything wrong." Gun's mom looking at him in dibelief. " Well okay, maybe one thing wrong. But I already said I was sorry and gonna pay for the cake. He hit me anyway. Not really my fault."

"Okay, okay. Come on, dinner's ready."

"Oh right. I'm gonna go to bar later with friends."

"Are you gonna get drunk? Who's driving?"

"Don't worry, I won't drive today. I learnt my lesson from the last time."

"You should. Do you remember how much complain we got from neighbors because you crash on Thada's gate? Then you climb up on your car roof and started acting like it's zombie apocalypse. Few minutes later you strip and..."

"Okay! Stop!" Gun was flustered. He usually have friends to take him home, but last time he decided to drive himself. One thing turn into another that he didn't really want to remember. "Tonight I'll took a cab."

"Alright... Make sure you don't drink too much and do anything stupid again, like few months ago when you..."

"I understand!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Just stop here. Thanks." Gun took out money from his wallet before he get out from the cab. "Here, take the change."

Ping

Where are you? - Folk

In front of the bar. Just got here. - Gun

We're inside. Come. - Ohm

Gun put his phone and head into the bar. Inside, he saw Folk and Ohm sat down near the bar. They waved their hand so Gun could see them. Gun went to them directly and took a seat. He took a glass that already filled with liquid.

"Cheers!" They raised their glass and drink it in one gulp.

"Finally we could relax."

"Yep. Didn't expect our first semester in engineering could be hard like this." Ohm pout and pour another drink into his glass.

"You still remember when we met at the interview, me and Folk asked you why you apply to engineering?"

"Because engineering have the most beautiful girls than other faculty!" Folk replied with a laugh.

"Turns out I was wrong... Those girls just looking around and engineer faculty, not that they applied there. Whyyy!!!" Ohm half screaming before gulping down his drink again.

"If I haven't met you guys, I don't know how I could get through engineer course." Gun pour his second glass and drink it slowly.

"If we haven't met you, we don't have to get bloody nose every week."

"I told you guys it's not my fault." Gun decided to gulp his drink down and pour another one. "By the way, how come you know about him?"

"He's popular in the economic faculty! All the girls chasing after him. They called him Mr. Handsome." Folk said. "My friend in economic told me when I was there and accidentally saw him."

"So it's a fight between Mr. Handsome and Mr. Not Popular. Cheers!" Ohm raised his glass, followed by Folk laughing and Gun sulking.

After a few glass and decided that they drunk enough but not too drunk to go home, they paid the drink and go home.

".....!!!!"

"You guys heard that?" Ohm glance around, trying to find the source of weird sound he heard earlier.

"Sounds like people fighting. There, in the alley." Folk went to the alley near the bar they just got out from and take a peek, followed by Gun and Ohm.

They look at three boys, probably same age as them, having a fight with two adult that look dangerous.

"Hey Gun. Isn't that Tay and his friends?" Folk point at the three boys he saw.

Folk was right. It was Tay.