15

It was another meeting, just a week before the event. Gun was working with Ton like before. Ton acted like nothing happened, while Gun can't ignore what Ton's ask yesterday.

*Flashback*

"Do you like P'Tay?" Gun open his mouth, but no words coming out from it. "You don't have to worry. Actually, I realized it from the way you look at him."

"I'm sorry, Ton."

"It's okay. It was my fault actually."

"What? No, it's not your fault! It was mine!"

"I asked you to be my boyfriend when you clearly not ready."

"..."

"Let me ask you again." Ton's voice was soft. He didn't sound angry or pissed at all. "Do you like P'Tay?"

"I don't know..."

"Then, do you like me?"

"I... Don't know either..."

"Then, you need to find out. We need to sort this out before it's going too far."

"But I..."

Ton put his finger on Gun's lips. "You don't have to think about me. Think about yourself, okay?"

Before Gun could reply, Ton kissed him. It was a soft kiss, not desperate. Gun kissed him back for a second before Ton stop it himself.

"What was that for?" Gun asked with eyes still closed.

"I just don't want any regret. I was hoping it wouldn't be my last kiss with you, but if it is, at least I didn't miss the chance. I'm sorry for my selfishness."

*End of flashback*

Gun trying to focus on his work. Tay stole a glance sometimes, but that was it. Gun don't know what to do about this situation.

The meeting was done, but they need to clear out the room for their base as the economic building was the nearest to the event's place.

"Sorry, but I need to go now. I have to help my faculty for their project too." Ton said to Tay. Even though they exchange fist yesterday, they talked like nothing happened today.

"Sure." Tay replied. "Can I leave this to the rest of you? I need to give my report to the senior and also call the suppliers. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

After Ton and Tay left, Gun, Kao, Type, and Del clean up the room. They stack the chair and table to one side to make the room more spacious.

"Gun. Thank you." Kao said while he and Gun lift a table together.

"For what?" Gun didn't know what Kao was thanking him for.

"For talking to Tay about me and Folk."

"Oh."

"We already talked and everything is alright. We even teased each other already."

"Good for you guys." Gun smiled and continue his work.

"Gun. Is everything alright with you and Tay?"

"Yeah. Why shouldn't it be?"

"You know he liked you, right?" Gun was shocked as how Kao know. The only possible way is that Tay told him, but Gun didn't expect Tay would tell Kao. "Tay told me a lot of things that he kept for a long time after we made up."

Gun didn't know how much Kao knew, but it doesn't bother him at all. "Nothing between us."

"..... Tay would be mad again if he knew I told you this, but..." Kao was unsure about what he's going to say next. "You shouldn't believe everything you see."