7

Bright Vachiravit as Ton. I don't know who I should pick for Ton but I remember him while watch 2Gether and actually I do like him.

-----------------

"So?"

"So, what?" Gun ask Folk who looked at him.

"We saw you this morning, getting off from Tay's car. Wanna tell us what happened? Did he kidnapped you and rape you?" Ohm said.

"Are you crazy?! He just want to say thanks for helping him that night."

"Right... So why don't Type treat me a meal to say thanks?" Ohm was about to go and ask Type but Folk stop him.

"You're gonna get a meal and a fist if you push your luck. So he really just driving you to say thanks?" Folk ask again.

"Yeah."

Folk took a deep breath then let it out. "Well, good to know that our problem could be solved. I don't want to explain to my mom every week why I have bruise all over."

"Or actually he likes you? That's why he always look for trouble with you, so he can wrestle with you."

"Shut up Ohm. You're delusional."

Where are you? Are you done with class? - Tay

Almost. Why? - Gun

I need to check one of our supplier. Can you go with me? - Tay

I guess, in an hour. Why me? - Gun

Kao and Type nowhere to be found. - Tay

What about Del and Ton? - Gun

I don't know them that well. - Tay

Well, you only know me by fist, so I think it's almost the same. - Gun

... - Tay

I'm kidding! Meet me in front of administration building then an hour from now. - Gun

No need. I'll pick you up at your building later. - Tay

What? You don't have to. Just meet me at administration building. - Gun

But Tay didn't reply again.

"Are you going on a date with Tay?" Ohm said while peeking at Gun's phone.

"What the... Don't be crazy!" Gun put his phone quickly.

"It's not weird you know. You guys fight each other a lot, probably it's not hate, but love. Right, Folk?"

Folk was startled and his face turn into worry. "You're watching too much drama, Ohm. No way."

Gun look at Folk, confused why his friend getting flustered.

Class is over and Gun saying goodbye to Folk and Ohm. He was about to walk to administration building before Ton stop him.

"P'Gun. What are you doing?"

"Oh, Ton. I'm about to leave with Tay to check on supplier. Want to come?"

"I wish I could. I need to finish my own project otherwise it will be a disaster. So where's P'Tay?"

"I told him to meet me at administration building..." Suddenly a car horn could be heard behind them. "Tay! I thought I told you to meet me at administration building?"

"It's faster. Ton, you gonna come?"

"Sorry, P'Tay. I can't. I have another job today."

"Good." Tay replied with low voice before he close his car window but Gun and Ton could hear it, making it awkward for both of them.

"I'm gonna leave now, Ton."

"Alright, see you tomorrow." Ton left without saying goodbye to Tay.

Right after they drove out from university main gate, Gun start to talk.

"Everything's okay? You seemed irritated."

"..."

"I don't know if you're mad at me or Ton, but you should be more subtle instead of saying things like before."

"Why? You're that close with him that you care about what I said to him?" Tay just replied sternly without any emotion.

"What's wrong with you?" Gun ask a little bit annoyed.

"Let's just finish this and go back."

The whole drive was quiet. As they reach their destination, Tay do most of the talk. He was reviewing if that place could provide what they need in reasonable price. While there, they were served something to eat and also few glass of alcohol.

It was already night when Tay drive Gun back to his home. Still the same as before, it was quiet and neither of them seem want to start conversation. Gun feeling a bit light-headed because of the drink. He was glad that Tay didn't seem mad as before, even though he still quiet.

When they reach Gun's house, Tay pulled up his car and waiting for Gun. "We're here."

"Ok. Thanks for driving me home. I'll see you later then at the next meet..."

Before Gun could finish his sentence, a pair of lips was pressed against him.