17

Gun and Ton rushed to the hospital after they both know about Tay accident. When they reach the hospital, they went straight to the receptionist.

"Sorry P, but can I ask where is the patient who just brought here?! He was in a car accident! His name is Tay!"

"P'Gun, calm down."

Gun saw Type and Kao at the hallway and run to them, leaving the annoyed and shocked nurse behind. Ton apologized to the nurse and followed Gun.

"Kao! Type! What happened?!" Ton greet Kao and Type and keep telling Gun to calm down.

"Gun, don't shout at hospital! You need to control yourself!"

Gun closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, you're right. Everything must be alright." Gun look at Type covered in few stitches and bandage and could guess who were Tay with at the accident.

"So what happened, P? Is P'Tay ok?"

Kao and Type look at each other at each other before Type step up to answer all the question.

"So after our work tonight, me and Tay went to my home using my bike. Tay left his car at the university so he could use it tomorrow morning." Type said with hoarse voice and sad expression. "We were driving through the green light when suddenly a drunk car driver ran the red light. I was lucky enough just to be like this because I held on my bike. But Tay... I don't know if he can make it."

Kao and Type look away and refused to look at Gun. Type point at a room not too far away from where they standing and Gun automatically walked there. Kao, Type, and Ton followed him, standing a bit further.

Gun put his hand on the door, not sure if he should come in or not. After Gun stood there for a whole minutes, he turn the door knob and went in.

Inside, he saw Tay...

Playing games on his phone.

Gun was shocked, didn't even know what shocked him the most. He turned around to see Kao and Type already gone while Ton just gave a weak smile after he knew why Kao and Type were running before.

"Gun? Why are you here this late?" Tay realized Gun was standing in the middle of the door before he put his phone down.

"I heard you were in an accident." Gun thinking back on what Type said and gave himself a facepalm. "Type said you might not make it..."

"Huh?" Tay picked his phone and dialed a number. He wait until his call get through. "You're both dead tomorrow."

Tay turn off his phone after saying that one sentence while Gun walked in and sat on the chair beside the bed.

Gun checked on Tay's wound. Almost the same as Type, there are stitches here and there, but Tay got his head wrap in light bandage.

"So, what really happened?"

"A car ran through red light. Type swerved his bike. He fell down together with his bike while I got thrown away."

"Are you okay?"

"I hit my head on a rock then I fainted. When I woke up, the doctor said it will be okay. They just want to keep me for a night to see if there's any concussion or not."

"I see..."

"I'm sorry to trouble you, but..." Tay took his car key and gave it to Gun. "Can you do my job tomorrow morning? I don't think me and Type can handle heavy job tomorrow."

"Sure, leave it to me."

"You should take your boyfriend so you have someone to help you pick the stuff."

"We're not boyfriend anymore."

"Why?"

"We think it wouldn't work out. Besides, I think I like someone else."

"Oh." Tay look at the tv instead before asking again. "Who is it?"

Instead of answering the question, Gun stood and kiss Tay's forehead, then walk out to the door.

"Get well soon."