12

Gun was feeling sleepy at class. His eyes were almost closed but he pinch himself every time he was about to sleep. How can he sleep after what Tay said last night. After Tay said that, both of them didn't speak again even until Tay drop Gun off at engineering building.

"Did you watch porn all night long?" Ohm said from behind Gun.

"No you pervert. I... Just can't sleep all night."

Folk didn't say anything for a few seconds then he blurted out the question that hit Gun the most. "Did something happened again between you and Tay?"

Gun slammed his face unto the table. He knew that he had to tell his friends eventually, but not this fast.

"I think you hit the spot, Folk." Ohm fake clapping his hand.

"Can we wait until the class is finished?"

"Alright class, I have something to do so class is over now." The teacher said. Gun slammed his face, again.

"So?" Folk didn't even wait for his classmates to disperse.

"Talk!" Ohm said impatient.

"Well... So... Here's the thing..." Folk slammed the table with his hand after all of the other students left. "Tay said he like me!"

"Are you joking? Are you drunk? Did you smoke marijuana?"

"Kinda expecting that." Folk said calmly, unlike Ohm.

"But Tay always looking for trouble with Gun! He hit him, and us, a lot!"

"Want to tell us something else, Gun?"

"How can you be so sharp for things like this, Folk? Is it because you date Kao? Is that it?"

"Don't change the topic Gun!"

"It's complicated, but it was all misunderstanding."

"So he really like you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"And did you like him?" Folk asked his confused best friend.

"I... Even after we fought a lot with them, I never hate him. And after we're done fighting and working together in this project almost everyday, actually I'm... Happy, I guess... I thought I could talk with him normally."

"That, my friend, is a sign of someone who fall in love."

"What? How can I? I didn't even know that he's rich until yesterday!"

"Do you want to know him better? Are you happy when you spend time with him?" Ohm asked seriously.

Gun think for a moment before answering Ohm's question. "Yes."

"Then you like him!" Ohm was proud of his line of deduction.

"I've never..."

"Been with a guy? It's not much difference like with girl. In fact it was easier since you both know what guys was like." Folk said speaking from experience.

"The master has spoken." Ohm fake worshipped Folk. "But what about Ton?"

"What about him?"

"He likes you too. Have you told him what you thought about him? Or did you also like him? Did you feel the same like with Tay when you're with Ton?"

"... No... Oh God... Folk! You said it was easier with a guy!"

"In my case, yes. In your stupid love triangle, no. Go and tell Ton what you really think about him!"

"And go strike Tay while the Iron still hot! Hit him hard right in the middle, pierce him!" Ohm said aggressively.

"Ohm, he want to date Tay, not kill him. You understand?" Folk said to Ohm.

"Folk, can I..." Kao suddenly showed up and ready to walk out again. "Oh, sorry. I..."

"Just come in!" Folk walk to the door and dragged Kao to his friends. "They already knew about us, so we don't have to hide in front of them."

"What?! How?!" Kao was surprised that he almost explode.

"Near the hospital." Ohm said.

"And in the alley." Gun added.

Kao was speechless.

"Remember not to kiss in public anymore. So what happened? Why you look sad?" Folk realized Kao didn't seem well.

"Actually I want to ask Gun something through you, but since he already know about us..."

"What? What you want to ask me?"

"I know you work on the project with Tay a lot. Can you tell me what happened to him? He seemed like mad or something everytime he saw me."

"I don't know anything, except that... We both there when we saw you with Folk. Maybe because of that?"

"Oh no... Did he mad because I didn't tell him? Once he was mad because I lied to him. He asked me few days ago about who I am dating right now and I said no one..." Gun and his friends just listening to Kao. "Gun, can I ask you a favor?"

"What?"

"Can you talk to him, tell him I'm sorry? He was avoiding me, so I don't know how to talk to him. Since you work with him a lot, please talk to him."

"I'll do what I can. Where is he anyway?"

"The last time I saw him he went to soccer field. He probably still there."
Gun took his belongings and walk out from there after saying goodbye. "I don't mean you need to talk to him right now. But... Okay then... What's up with him?"

"Forget it. Want to get lunch together?" Kao nodded and Folk turn to Ohm. "You want to join us?"

"I want to, but I don't want to be the third wheel..." Kao glare at Ohm. "Alright, I'm going!"

Gun walking with medium speed to the soccer field. He felt happy that he have a reason to talk to Tay, maybe even talk about last night. Gun need to make sure if he really like Tay or not, so he want to spend time with him.

Gun look around the big soccer field. He figure that Tay would sit on the podium or one of the benches. He found Tay on one of the benches under the tree with a girl. Gun was about to called Tay but he felt something choke him that his voice won't come out.

Tay was kissing the girl.