4

Pluem Pongpisal as Ohm. Newcomer when I saw him at Kiss Me Again and Dark Blue Kiss. But I think he's good for newcomer and cute too.

————————————————-

"Should we help them?" Folk asked.

Tay and his two friends fight against two adults. Despite winning in number, the boys got overwhelmed because the two guys seemed much better at fight.

"They can handle it. I mean, they're so good at fight that we got our ass kick. How can we help them if they are the one who wiped us out?" Ohm said right before Tay got hit in the face.

Gun watch as Tay and his friends could fight back a little bit. After a few moments, the two thugs pulled out a knife and start attacking again. This time Tay and one of his friend got few minor slash and a little stab wound on their arm as they try to repelled the knife.

Folk and Gun suddenly rushed out, leaving Ohm in confusion before he finally followed his friends. Folk and Gun took nearby garbage can. Approaching fast but silently, both boys swing the garbage can in their hands and hit the thugs on the back of their head. They put the can on the thugs head, making them confused and unbalanced because of the hit and their vision obstructed.

Ohm helping out one of Tay's friend and run, while Folk help the other and Gun help Tay. The six of them run before the thugs could stand again and finish them off together.

Gun was confused as he didn't see his friends. He took his phone out and call them.

"Where are you? You guys safe?"

"I'm with Kao. I'm taking him to the hospital, he was bleeding. What about you guys?" Folk said on the other line of the phone.

"I'm here, with... Look, I don't know his name, it's not like we properly introduced ourselves when we got into fight with them. And he's unconscious."

"It's Type."

"How did you know their name?" Folk just went silent. "Whatever. I'm heading home. I guess I'll bring this Type guy to my house until he's awake. And if I have black eyes tomorrow morning, I'll blame you guys for jumping in without my permission. What about you Gun?"

"I guess hospital as well. He was bleeding pretty bad. See you there, Folk." Gun put his phone and start to help Tay walk.

"No... Don't take me to hospital..." Tay said whimpering as he heard that Gun want to take him to the hospital.

"What? Are you crazy?! You're bleeding and still don't want to go?"

"Just leave me here! I could go and get some bandage at mini mart and tend the wound myself!" Tay tried to get himself out but with his condition, Gun got a stronger grip.

"You can't even get out from my grip when usually you beat up my ass. Don't get to cocky!"

Tay went silent. "... Please..." He said with pleading voice.

Gun look at Tay with confused look and then let out a heavy sigh.

" Fine. Taxi!" A car stop right in front of them. Gun help Tay to get into the car and got a confused look as return. "Then we'll go to my house. You could tend your wounds there."

Tay decided to obey. He can't argue much with that pain. The whole ride to Gun's house was quiet. It was only for 10 minutes by car, but it feels like an hour before they reach Gun's house.

Gun help Tay get off from the car and lent his shoulder to Tay. The front door suddenly open and a worried face comes out.

"What happened?! I heard a car and thought you just got home from the bar. But..."

"Mom, this is my friend. He..." Gun realized he can't tell the truth or he will get his mom to worry again. "He got mugged on the street. I saw him got wounded by the mugger, so I help him."

"Why not taking him to the hospital?"

"Because..."

"I'm the one who asked him not to take me to the hospital. I don't want to worry my parents. This is just a small wound." Tay decided to step up and told Gun's mom about why they didn't go to hospital.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mom, he was sure about this. I'm gonna help him bandage his wound. Could you get the first aid box to my room?"

"Sure. Just go to your room, I'll bring the box later."

Gun brought Tay to his room and sat him down on the edge of the bed.

"Here's the first aid box. Are you guys hungry? Want me to make something for you?"

"No mom, I already ate." Gun look at Tay who shook his head slowly. "Looks like he already ate too."

"Alright then. I'm going to sleep now. It's late, you should stay here in Gun's room. Don't forget to tell your parent."

Tay nod and say thank you before Gun's mom walk out.

Gun took the first aid box and taking out few essential stuff like alcohol and bandage. He started to tend Tay wound, cleaning it with alcohol before rubbing betadine on it.

"Do it slowly!" Tay flinched at the pain.

"Really? Tough guy like you?"

"Still hurt!"

"Just bear with it." Gun took a bandage and wrap it around the wound. He wrap it tightly, enacting another painful look from Tay.

"You're doing it purposely." Tay rub his wound slightly.

"I'm not." Gun just giving him an evil smile before he clean up the medicine. He open his cabinet and took out two pair of clothes. "Here, change your clothes. I don't want my bed smell."

Tay just look at Gun.

"What?"

"You mean, I'm gonna sleep here?"

"I don't have extra bed, and the couch is not that comfortable. It's big enough for two people."

"I'm going home." Tay tried to stand but sat back down because of the pain and the drink he had before.

"You couldn't even get up. Can you just obey me this one time and go to sleep? You can go tomorrow morning." Gun who already finished changing look at Tay. "Oh. I know. you don't want to indebted to me so you could kick my ass again whenever you want?"

"No, that's not..."

"I'm kidding." Gun laugh and tuck himself into the bed. "Look at your face, seriously. Just go to sleep, you'll feel better tomorrow. I know I need sleep because of those drinks."

Tay lay down, staring at the ceiling before sleep taking him.