16

"What happened last night?" Folk suddenly asked in the middle of the class.

"Did you and Kao always tell each other everything?" Gun getting annoyed that Folk and Kao always have information about him and Tay. "Nothing happened. We just stay there because it was really late and Tay was tired."

"You sure nothing else happened?" Ohm decided to join in.

"No. Something else will happened if both of you won't shut up!"

That afternoon, Gun was eating lunch with Ton again as his friends got something else to do.

"Thanks God we could get another suppliers. The event is in 5 days and we almost couldn't provide food for everyone else." Ton said relieved.

"Yeah, it was a close call. How was your project yesterday?"

"It was good. Everything work as we want to."

Gun accidentally saw Tay far from where he was sitting. Both of them look each other for a second. Tay just smile a bit, a sad smile that Gun never see, and then walk away.

"And that was it. Everything was good in the seniors hands. By the way..." Ton look at Gun's glass and it was empty. "I'll get you something else to drink. Just wait here for a second, okay?"

"We're hereee!!!" Ohm said, coming with entrance.

"Yeah, Gun know. Stop it!" Folk said to Ohm. "So where's Ton? I thought you gonna have your lunch with him?"

"He's getting drink for me."

"Awww... That's so sweet..." Ohm said.

"You want to taste my shoe to make that sweet disappear?"

"Wow. You can't take a joke lately." Folk look at Ohm to make him shut up. "We just saw Tay few minutes ago. Seem like you guys really have nothing to do anymore?"

"Yeah."

Folk and Ohm just nodded. They still worried for their friend, but they know when to stop.

"Oh, P'Folk, P'Ohm. Joining us for lunch?" Ton back with a glass of water.

"Yeah. Hope that was okay."

"Of course, no problem!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of the event. That morning Tay and Kao went to pick up the food from the farthest place, while Gun, Ton, Type, and Del get it from the other.

Ton and Del was organizing the room while Gun and Type putting the food box inside.

"Type." Type look at Gun and wait for Gun to talk again. "How was Tay?"

"He's ok. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking. I didn't see him lately."

"Oh right. The seniors asked him to sing on stage later. He's busy practicing maybe."

"Why the seniors asked him to sing?"

"I heard that one of the band cancelled on the last second. They know that Tay sang last year at the freshy event, so they asked him to replace the band."

"Oh..."

"He will play at 12. You can watch him, me and Kao will take care of this place."

"What? Who said I want to watch him?"

"Just saying." Type grinned.

The first event went well, and it almost noon when it's over. Gun, Ton, Kao, Type, and Del was waiting in the room so they could distribute the food to all other member, but Tay was nowhere to be seen.

Gun look at the window where he saw lot of students, mostly economic, went to the stage. Kao pat on his shoulder from the back.

"Go. We can handle it."

"No, I can't just leave my work."

"Don't be stubborn! Go! Now!" Kao pushed Gun away from the room.

Gun was annoyed, and yet his foot brought him to the stage. He saw Folk and Ohm not to far from the stage where people already gather. He swam among the people to reach his friend's place.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Ms. Sherry said she will give extra credit to students who help to jazz up the event." Folk said.

"Come here! We already save you a place to watch Tay!" Ohm's head got hit by Folk.

"Ohhhh... So that's why Kao pushed me to go here... It was your guys intention all along!"

"Ohm! Why you have to be dumb again at the worst time?!"

Gun didn't gave attention to his friends bickering anymore when Tay walked unto the stage. Gun stand in the middle of the crowd, thinking that Tay couldn't see him. Right when Tay getting his guitar ready and ready to start, he locked eyes to Gun. The string of his guitar started to make a melody.

*I'll add a music video that I think would suit the story later. But I think it will be thai music. So please forgive me.*

Tay lock his eyes to Gun from the beginning of the song until the end, just as Gun's eyes were fixed into his.

After Tay finished singing, almost everyone started to scream like they just heard a famous band. Tay can sing well and have the look. No wonder most of the girls there scream.

Tay step down from the stage to let the next group perform. Gun decided to went back to work room.

The first day of the event went well, almost nothing wrong except the part where a band cancelled at the last minute. It's already late when every member of the event finished cleaning up and their briefing.

"That's it for today! I hope tomorrow everyone will work hard too. Thank you for the hard work today!" P'Sun, the committe leader said dispersing the student.

"P'Gun. Let me take you home." Offered Ton.

Gun nodded and they ride on Ton's bike until they reached Gun's house.
Gun get down from the bike and return the helmet to Ton.

"Thank you, Ton. Get back home safely." Gun smiled.

"P'Gun..."

"Yeah?"

"Let's break up..."

Gun was surprised. He thought everything went well with Ton. He even already cared for him, even thought just a little bit. "Why?"

"P'Gun. Don't fool yourself. I said to P'Kao that I went to the toilet, but actually I was looking for you. I know P'Tay will be on stage today and I know you will be there to watch him." Ton smile. His eyes were sad, but he still smiling. "I watch your eyes when you look at him, and I also watch how he look at you from the stage."

"But..."

"I know it's love. It's even more than how I look at you. I told you before that I like you, right? Let's stop it before my feeling turn into love when yours still the same as now."

"Ton... I cared about you, you know."

"I know... But... I know I will never be like P'Tay."

"Then, what about us?"

Ton was smiling, not a sad smile anymore but loving smile. "We still will be friend. Or still senior and junior to be exact. Come here."

Ton pulled Gun into a hug. He let go of Gun when Gun's phone ringing.

"Hello, Kao? What's up? "

"Gun?! It's Tay! He got into accident!"