9

It was hell, Gun thought. Not only he still can't get Tay to talk to him and explain everything, now he have to deal with Ton too. It's not that Gun hates the kid, but he still not sure about it. He never date or even like a guy. But since Tay kissed him, he didn't reluctant to the idea. And he still remember when his heart beating too fast as Tay kissed him. He can't comprehend what happened with himself.

"I heard it..." Ohm said with devil smile.

"Heard what?"

"When Ton state that he likes you."

"Great... What should I do?"

"Kiss him?" Gun glare at hom, giving him the murderous look that he can manage. "I'm joking. You should ask yourself, not me."

"What do you mean?"

"Can you let yourself to like a man? If you can, and you want to, try to give him a chance. If you're not sure, then take it slow. Or if you really don't want it, then tell him directly."

"You know Ohm, sometimes I wonder why are you so wise, but at the same time your score really suck."

"Hey! Leave my score out of this! By the way, have you seen Folk? I can't find him since this morning."

"Why you ask me, we're always together since this morning."

You free? - Tay

At first Gun thought it was Ton from the text, but when he check the name, he was surprised.

Yeah, why? - Gun

Need to check other supplier. Can you go? - Tay

Sure. What about the others? - Gun

I send them to check other places. Meet me in front of your building. - Tay

"Alright, I have to go Ohm. Meeting for the project."

"Yeah sure. Folk was gone, now you want to leave me too. Fine, be that way." Ohm said before leaving Gun behind, making Gun shook his head.

Gun walk back to his building from the soccer field. He was attending a briefing from his seniors and planning to get home before Tay texted him. In few minutes, a motorcycle stop beside Gun. The rider took off his helmet, revealing himself.

"Tay? What's with the bike?"

"Car in the garage, so have to use bike for a while. Let's go." Tay throw a helmet to Gun. Gun wore it and sat at the back.

They reach a medium size family restaurant. Both of them went inside and met with the owner.

"You must be nong Tay." A middle age man said while shaking Tay's hand.

"Yes, P'Fong. I'm the one who texted you earlier. This is my friend, Gun. So about what I asked earlier..."

"Yeah, I'll be with you in few minutes. Meanwhile, why don't you sit down and enjoy some stuff first? It's on the house."

"Alright, thank you P."

Gun and Tay sat across each other. None of them trying to start talking until Gun couldn't take it anymore.

"Tay. Can we talk?"

"About what?" Tay asked with confused look.

"About what happened few nights ago, when you..."

"Nothing to talk about. I was drunk."

Tay said quickly. Gun was relieved that Tay didn't get angry, but he was disappointed with the answer. Relieved and disappointed? Gun asked to himself. Why he felt like that?

"Nong Tay, nong Gun. Sorry to make you waiting. I read the agreement that you sent me, nong Tay." P'Fong comes back with stack of papers on his hand. "We can get it ready on the that date, but we need to talk about the price and the delivery. As the other thing, I could adjust it. So..."

The three of them talk for 45 minutes, making adjustment and the end of the deal.

"Of course. We can deal with this agreement. I need confirmation at least a week before the event." P'Fong said while cleaning up his paper.

"Sure. I'll text you again P a week before. Thank you so much P."

Few seconds after they end their discussion, a few plates of food and drinks came to their table.

"I need to go now, you can enjoy this first before you leaving." P'Fong stood up and saying goodbye before walking away.

"Thank you P." Tay said as P'Fong was leaving.

Gun was a bit hungry, so he didn't hesitate to eat the food that P'Fong gave them.

Gun silently watch Tay sometimes, didn't understand himself why he did that.

"What? Something on my face?" Tay said as he caught Gun peeking at him.

"No, nothing..."

Both boys finished their food and decided to sat for a while before going home. Their table was located on the balcony, so they could see the back alley behind the restaurant. It was empty, only two guys walking there.

The guys below getting closer to where Gun and Tay sitting, and Gun could see their face at those distance.

"Tay. Isn't that your friend, Kao who walk with my friend?"

Tay look at where Gun was pointing at. "You're right. Should we call them?"

"Yeah. Hey Fo..." Tay suddenly put his hand on Gun's mouth. Even without doing it, Gun already stop shouting in the middle. Both boys watching what their friend doing from the balcony.

Folk holding hand with Kao, stopping to steal a kiss before walking again.