19

Gun opened his eyes slowly. White is all he could see.

"You're alright?"

Gun looked around to see him besides the bed. Gun was in the infirmary room, only Tay who was there to take care of him.

"What happened?"

"You fainted. The nurse said you're just exhausted, need to rest for a while." Tay said.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 7. Are you well enough? Let me take you home." Tay packed up his things and Gun's back could be seen on his back.

"Okay..." Gun put his hand on Tay's shoulder to help him walk. Tay already moved his car nearby so they don't need to walk far.

After fastening Gun's seatbelt, Tay turned on the car and start driving.

"What about the event?" Gun asked with eyes closed.

"It went well. All of them were tired after cleaning up."

"Aren't you tired?"

"No. I was beside you the whole time. Kao and the other said they could take care of it so I was taking care of you."

Gun was blushing. His face was pale because he still not feeling well and it only made the blushing worse. Tay saw it and smile.

Tay opened the car door after they reach Gun's house. This time Gun didn't need help from Tay as he don't want to make his mom worry.

"Oh, you're back. And Tay with you too. Are you going to spend the night here again? Just in time for dinner!" Gun's mom was preparing dinner and setting it on the table.

"No, mom. He's not gonna..."

"Yes, auntie. I'm going to spend the night here. Thank you for your kindness." Tay said cutting Gun off, making Gun speechless.

"Go take shower you two before having dinner."

Gun and Tay take turn to shower before having dinner together with Gun's mom. After they finished with dinner, Gun and Tay help with the dishes and went to Gun's room.

"So when you going to tell me that you will spend the night here?" Gun said sarcastically, throwing a blanket on Tay.

"What? You think I will leave you alone today after you scare me this evening?"

Gun blushed again hearing what Tay said. Fortunately he shoved his face behind the cabinet door so Tay couldn't see it.

"Gun, I need to buy few things tomorrow. For the outing. Want to go together?"

"What outing?" Gun said, closing his cabinet.

"Oh right. Kao texted me when I was with you in the infirmary. Next week all the members of the committee will have outing at the beach."

"All members? Including me?"

"No. The seniors kicked you out since you were fainting. Of course you were included!" Gun sat down on the bed and hit Tay with a pillow. "So? Want to go together tomorrow?"

Gun just nodded and lay down with Tay. Both boys were hugging again that night but with smile instead of tears.

—————————————————

"You can pick who you want to share a room with. Two persons for 1 room." P'Dean, senior from the committee said as soon as they reach the beach. "We will meet again here in one hour. You have free time until then."

"Do... Do you want to share room with me?" Tay asked as soon as P'Dean finished with the briefing.

"Sure. I mean, okay." Gun was shy when Tay asked the question.

"Since Tay with Gun, I guess I'm with Kao then." Type said while patting Kao's shoulder.

"Actually, I'm with Folk." Kao pulling Folk close to him, making the smaller guy blushing.

"What? So who I'm gonna be with?" Ohm was shocked to see his friends leaving him behind.

"You can share a room with Type?" Gun said.

"With him?!"

"You have a problem with me?" Type said with angry face.

"You still owe me when I help you at the bar! The least you could do is pay for my meal today, then I would be your roommate!"

"You little..." Ohm start to run while Type chasing him. Although people could see them as fighting, their friends just laughed at they playing with each other. "Come here you twerp and I'm gonna throw you into the ocean!"

"Catch me first, slowpoke!"

Gun and the other laughed at them and then leave to their respective room.

————————————————

Everyone having dinner at the restaurant right beside the beach. Scream and laughter could be heard from far away, even after dinner is finished. They play guitar beside the bonfire, drinking beer, and everything else that would make them laugh. Only two person who walk away silently from the party.

Gun and Tay were walking together along the beach. All that could be heard was the sound of the waves as they just walk silently with smile on their face.

Tay stopped right under the sky full of stars with Gun behind him. He sat on the sand, patting the spot beside him. Gun sat beside Tay and both of them looking at the stars together.

"So what's your plan for semester break?" Gun asked.

"I don't know. Travelling, maybe? I want to see a lot of place that I haven't seen before."

"Sounds fun..."

"You know, there's one thing that could make it more fun."

"What is it?"

"You." Gun was blushing when he heard Tay's answer and look back at the stars. "Want to go on a trip, together?"

"Together?"

"Yeah. I haven't ask you this, but I will now." Tay leaned his face closer to Gun. "Do you want to go on a trip with me, as my boyfriend?"

Before Gun could answer, Tay kissed him on the lips passionately. Gun kissed him back and then broke it after a minute, catching his breath. He open his eyes and looked at Tay, staring at him waiting for the answer.

Gun leaned closer like Tay did, but instead he kissed his forehead and then looked back at him, answering his question with a smile.

"Yes, I do."