13

Gun was sitting alone on the bench at his faculty building. He brought lunch with him, eating alone without waiting Folk and Ohm who suddenly saw him and reach for him.

"What the hell? You left us right after class!" Folk put his bag down and sit beside Gun.

"Then you should understand that I want to be alone right now."

"What's up with you?" Ohm sat on the other side and stare at Gun. "Did you do the deed with Tay and now you regret it?"

Ohm raise his hand to defend himself. Usually when he teased Gun too much, he will get either by hand or a book. But not this time. Gun didn't react at all. Folk and Ohm stare at each other then look at Gun with worried eyes.

"Alright, this is serious. What happened to you?" Ohm didn't joke around this time.

"I was being stupid. To think too much about what Tay said to me."

"Why?" Folk asked.

"He kissed a girl. Probably his girlfriend. Why did I bother."

Folk and Ohm didn't say anything. Usually when their friends have trouble, they keep teasing each other. But this time they know not to say anything. So the three of them just sat there in silence, eating their lunch.

Meeting at 4. Are you free? - Tay

Yeah. - Gun

Ok. I'll see you at the usual place. - Tay

Sure. - Gun

Are you okay? - Tay

Busy. - Gun

If you say so. - Tay

"Meeting for the project?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you bail?"

"I can handle it, I don't want to run just because of this. I don't care anyway. Besides, I still need to talk to him about Kao."

"Gun, you don't need to you know. Kao can handle it sooner or later. You can bail if you want." Folk said.

"Then it's better to do it sooner than later." Gun scoop the last of his meal and shoved it into his mouth before packing his stuff and walk into the economic building.

Gun reach the meeting room and saw that everyone else already there. The pairing should be the same as before, but Gun noticed that Ton was paired with Type now, so that means Tay was alone.

Tay pat the seat beside him. Gun walked and sat there without saying anything.

"Had your lunch yet?" Tay asked.

"Yeah. Let's rundown the stuff. The event is in 2 weeks and we still have a lot of things to cover." Gun talked without looking at Tay. He was focused on his notebook.

"Okay..." Tay realized Gun didn't act the same like usual. Tay started the rundown instead of pushing it.

The meeting was finished late that day. Ton and Kao already left to look for stuff, while Kao and Del getting ready to leave.

"Let me drive you home tonight. It's getting late." Tay offered Gun.

"It's alright. I can walk by myself."

"Are you mad or something?" Tay finally asked about it because he can't stand the cold treatment that Gun giving him.

"No." Remembering about Kao, who still there, Gun found a reason to evade Tay. "But you should talk to Kao. You've been avoiding him since we sam him and Folk. He thought that you're mad at him."

"A little bit. I hate it when he can't be honest with me, his best friend. But I don't think that's what bugging you."

"....."

"After I talk to Kao and make it clear with him, will you talk to me and tell me what's wrong?"

"Sure."

"Alright." Tay stood up and walk to Kao. "Kao, I need to talk to you for a second. Over there."

While Tay busy talking with Kao, Gun took his chance and walk out without Tay realizing it. He walk fast just to get away from there quickly. Suddenly a bike pulled over near him. Gun just stood there because he realize it wasn't Tay's bike.

"P'Gun. Going home?"

"Oh Ton. What are you doing here?"

"I forgot something. Can I drive you home?"

Gun just want to get away from there as soon as possible before Tay realized he was gone. Gun sat on the back and pun on the helmet. "Sure."

Tay comes out of the building but late for a minute. Gun and Ton was nowhere the vicinity. Tay was pissed and then went back inside.

Ton and Gun arrived at some place, making Gun confused. "I thought you were driving me home?"

"Yeah, after dinner. If you want?"

Gun feeling hungry at that time, so he just nodded and took off his helmet. Both of them walked in and sat on the table.

"P! We want to order!"

"I'm coming!" The older waiter walk to their table with menu and paper. "Just write what you want and I'll take it in few minutes."

"What do you want?" Ton asked after the waiter left.

"Anything."

Ton ordered food for him and Gun, then waiting for the waiter to take their order and leave before started talking again.

"P'Gun. There's one thing I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"I know we don't know each other that long, but... Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Gun was shocked. He knew one day this will come, but he didn't expect it today of all day. Gun went silent for few seconds before the answer comes out from his mouth.

"... Yes."