5

I took Kao name from Dark Blue Kiss, so I'll just use the same actor, Newwie.

—————————————————

Gun woke up with a little bit of headache. He stretch his arm before sitting down. With lazy eyes, he scanned around the room and trying to remember what happened last night.

"Shit!"

"What happened?!" Gun's mom heard the scream when she was just outside Gun's room.

"Mom, where's Tay?"

"Oh, your friend? He woke up this morning and said he's going back home, he didn't want to worry his parent. He said that you're still sleeping and he didn't want to wake you up."

"Oh... Okay..." Gun's mom left his bedroom, leaving Gun alone inside on Saturday morning. He notice there's a piece of paper on the bedside table.

Thank you.

"He could say thank you? That's new." Gun get up from his bed and decided to take a bath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what happened to you guys last night?" Gun asked while chewing on his bread.

"Waiting for that asshole Type to wake up before I take his sorry ass to his house. He didn't even say thank you!"

"I just went to the hospital. Kao got some stitches and bandage, then I took him home. What about you, Gun? I didn't see you at the hospital at all last night."

"Oh right, I forgot to let you know. We didn't go to hospital, Tay didn't want to. So we just patch his wound at my house."

"He didn't kick your butt?" Ohm almost choke on his drink.

"No."

"..... He sleep at your room last night, didn't he?" Folk look at Gun suspiciously.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, you could said to him 'don't look for more trouble with me or I'll kick you out' or something."

"Are you crazy? I didn't help him because I want to blackmail him. Besides, if he want to look for trouble, then let him. I'm not afraid."

"Well said my man. So you won't have any trouble taking those three yourself, right?" Folk said while patting Gun's shoulder.

"What? You guys would let your best friend got beaten up? I'm disappointed..."

"Don't be a drama queen. I'm just tired that we got into a fight with them almost every week."

"Hey!" A tall guy walk to Gun and his friends table where they having their breakfast."

"Oh, good morning P'Kong."

"Good morning. Glad I could find you here, Gun. So the yearly festival gonna be held in 1 months. Every faculty need to send some freshmen and sophomore to be in the university project. I ask few teacher who they would recommend, and Ms. Sherry gave me your name."

"What? Why me?!"

"I don't know. Oh, this is a letter from Ms. Sherry. She said to give it to you if you ask why."

Gun took the letter and read it carefully. He fold the letter and gave an awkward laugh.

"I'm in P'Kong."

"Great! I'll give your contact to the committee then!"

While Gun sulking at his fate, Ohm took a peek at the letter.

"Shit! You failed her exam?!"

"What? Let me see?!" Folk snatch the letter and read it carefully. "So, because you failed her exam, the only way for her to help you is by sending you to be a part of the festival."

"I'm dead. Just kill me now..."

—————————————————

Gun, Folk, and Ohm spent their afternoon at the mall. Folk need to buy something so they decided to go together.

"What did you need to buy?" Ohm lick his ice cream that he bought while they walking around.

"Just... Present..."

"For who?" This time Gun getting curious.

"... Family..." Folk said while looking at the shirt rack, not looking at Gun or Ohm at all. Gun and Ohm look at each other with a big mark question.

Folk took a shirt, inspecting it for a few second.

"I'm gonna pay for this one first. You guys just look around."

As Folk go and paid for his stuff, Gun phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Nong Gun?"

"Yes? Who is it?

"This is P'Fang. Kong gave me your number for the university project."

"Oh, right. Can I help you, P?"

"You going to take care for the food and drink consumption with for the committee together with other person. You okay with that?"

"Okay P. So, who am I gonna work with?"

"I'll give the team leader your contact so he could reach you directly. So just wait until he text you, okay?"

"Okay P. Thank you." Gun put his phone a second before Folk come back.

"I'm done. Want to watch movie?"

Gun and Ohm nod and the three of them went into the fourth floor cinema.

Ping

Hello. I got your contact from P'Fang - unknown

Hello. P'Fang already told me. - Gun

Do you have time Monday, around 5 p.m? We need to talk about the basic. - unknown

Yeah, of course. - Gun

By the way, P'Fang didn't give me your name. - unknown

Gun, from engineering faculty. You? - Gun

No reply for a while until Gun and his friends about to go into the cinema.

Tay, from economic - Tay