~The End~

We all know how this ends...

We all know the moral of the story; You cannot escape your destiny. 

No matter how much you try not to end up like your Mad King father, you burn down Kings Landing and you are murdered for it. Despite how loved you where, but in the end, they turned on you and killed the things you held most dear.

No matter what, you'll end up back where you started. The Wall. 

Even when you are humble, you are the book. You become King of the six kingdoms.

Life will crush your innocence and in return you are born strong and Queen in the North. 

Life will take you on an adventure, maybe somewhere West.

Although you where never keen to marry and be a Lady. You pass on the legacy of two great houses. Stark and Baratheon. You are where you are meant to be.

Thus, this story comes to a close. There are many lessons to be learnt here. You can ride dragons and lay waste to cities. You can lead armies threw snow and hail and emerge victorious, over and over, even when the odds are stacked against you. You can be great with a weapon, or a pen. Your mind can be brilliant. Your name will be carved in stone.

But do not forget. This ending was not just. It was not right - it was destiny setting you on the right path. In order to break the wheel, even the ones who break it, must perish in order for a new dynasty to be built.

I only hope you understand my message... this is the Game of thrones.