But You Should Get Used To It.

In the Day 1 of Four's crew staying in this mysterious land, they noticed they didn't solve this major problem yet: Food. Luckily, Gelatin stayed with Four and gladly cooked them some food from all the things he could find from his scavenging with Ruby and Flower, the.. lesbian duo?

They ended up going vegan for a week, which was very devastating for the meat lovers. Luckily, Four found a grocery store just a couple miles away from them. Four can just plop them there and then fetch them back. With this method, they were able to at least get decent furniture, and stop sleeping on the ground. They are now able to stop using Firey as their fire whenever they cook.

"How's that steak goin, Gelatin?" Blocky asked Gelatin, who was busy in his own little kitchen made by Balloony.

"It's not yet done! I want it to medium rare."

Blocky scoffed, and went back with the others for a fun picnic. Everyone was having the time of their lives. Taco's writing letters to Book, Teardrop and Woody are talking, the lesbian duo are being well.. gay. Bubble's running away from Blocky's finger, Balloony's creating a rock ritual so he could keep talking with Rocky. Then there was Spongy who was watching Gelatin cook, Lollipop being Gelatin's assistant for— some reason. Leafy's talking out something with Four, and Loser's busy reading Donut's Diary. Then Firey.. he's currently making a map of the place, maybe get familiar with it?

Once Gelatin's steaks were cooked, everyone gathered up in a fancy wooden table carved by Loser. Everyone was really fascinated, as this wooden table had pictures of them, drawn by Loser himself! It was so magnificent, and brilliant! Taco made sure to make Book jealous by drawing this to her.

Everyone turned feral, fighting for the biggest slice. Except— Leafy and teardrop. However Loser had told them to stop and have manners, and therefore he got the biggest slice, which he gave to Leafy.

Then Leafy gave to Four.

But Four gave it back to her.

And she gave it back to Loser.

And Loser got two more steaks, sliced it with precision and gave it to their host, and Leafy.

All was fair enough.

"Where's Firey again? He's always this late." Said Blocky from the very end. "I don't know either." Taco replied to him.

As frustrating as it is, Woody and Lollipop went on to search for the idiot.

The search went on, as group two, which was Blocky and Balloony were sent as well.

Everyone got more worried, as the steak cooled and tasted pale. They were anxious, as a fellow member might have been probably eaten by the evil waves of water.

They were hoping that wasn't what happened.

As the night followed, every group was sent to search the night for this Fire. Loser had asked Four if maybe Firey was dead and to recover him, but it seemed like he was so Four couldn't recover him.

Finally, it was group six's turn. Four, Loser and Leafy. But, Leafy— who was really good at navigating especially at night due to her experience in yoyleland— had fallen asleep waiting. The two didn't want to disturb her, so they continued on their journey, leaving Leafy a good night's rest by the tent.

Then it struck midnight, and their fireplace had died out already.

As for the lesbian duo, they have successfully navigated Firey.

"Firey! Where the heck were you! We were looking all over—" Flower scolded him, but Firey shut her.

"My map was swooped by the wind, so I tried to go in the forest to find the main base, but instead.."

"Instead?" Joined in ruby, who was carried by Flower.

"Instead I found this." Said Firey, as he pointed at... something.

"I think.. we should tell Four." Cried Ruby, as she trembled in fear.

"..You're right. We should. Before.. anything else happens."