I'm Not Sure, Actually.

Leafy bit her lip, anticipating the painful burning of lava touching her skin, but she felt a hand hang onto her wrist. The hurtful thought of all this being dream haunted her mind, so she closed her eyes and waited until she felt the soft bouncy grass again. She heard a rustling— panting, running. When Leafy had opened her eyes, she found a surprise upon who saved her.

Loser.

Loser stared at Leafy dumbfounded, glad she's okay. His smile broke into tears, pulling her close for a hug. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." Leafy smiles, comforting Loser's hurtful remorse.

Their reunion stayed still on the end of the cliff, where Loser held Leafy, to keep her from jumping in lava. Wondering why he stayed back with her, Leafy asks him a question. "Why are you here?" Loser's hurtful smile melted in amuse, seeing as she's wondering why would he be there, with her.

"I didn't want to leave you," He said, letting his mind daze off as they watch the sun fall into its death bed. "So I stayed."

  Those words meant a lot for Leafy, as she was someone who's always been forgotten and left behind. Leafy clasps on Loser's hand, holding it tighter than before. "I owe my life to you, Loser."

  While the entirety of the night was reduced to most of B.F.B.'s contestants partying and celebrating, Leafy and Loser found an old library by the forest and had stayed the night there, reading ancient literature and whatnot. Though their sleep wasn't the most comfortable, what made that night was when the stars shone above them, as they slept in the soft grass.

  Of course, that wasn't the end of it.

  Because when they were admiring being with each other, in the back was Firey.