That Change Will Soon Disappear,

After dinner, Firey helped Gelatin clean everything up before sleep. Like he had time for that. When Firey had already taken care of everything else, he sat by a burrow of wheat, and gazed above, not caring if he would cause a bushfire. His tongue clicked into a tick tock sound, as he laughs at himself.

When he noticed Balloony and Blocky eyeballing Leafy and Four, he kept them by his watch. Soon, Blocky had told Spongy and Gelatin about it, and they caused a riot. Their plans of eliminating Leafy from the show and their assumptions of her being horrible rang in his mind like loud drums.

Balloony then invited Firey in, which he had agreed onto so unhesitatingly. Though, Firey noticed they were a mess without him, as their so called plans were just cliche out of the movie plans. Firey saw this as an opportunity— to help them in their goal, so he stepped in.

After Firey had suggested his plans of manipulation to them, their plan progressed. Day after day, they would plan what to do with her once the challenge finally starts. Since Firey's plan had been already planted into their minds, they tried to.. befriend her and use her weaknesses against her.

When they don't plan any sabotages, the five of them usually hung out and talked. While Firey isn't as talkative as they are, he listened and agreed to their arguments. With this, he knew all of their secrets and informations.

  Funnily enough, those Four were unsurprisingly dumb enough to realize what they had done.

But, they did think letting Firey in was a good asset— since he seemed to have some grudge against her.

Unfortunately— that wasn't at all the case.

Because Firey— who had convincingly lied to everyone about not knowing who Leafy is— had been lying.

Of course, this is what they don't know.

Playing the minds of those four were easy enough, since they were all so convinced with his statement.

Firey's a damned mastermind. He'd planned all of this to happen. He knew they would tell him to join, and so he decided to agree— and of course, for a reason.

Just like what Firey did with Eggy and Needle— he would play with their words. As the famous saying goes, Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

That's exactly what he just did.

First, Firey would convince them of his ideas— and he would act out his grudges to Leafy.

Slowly, Firey would start slowly breaking them down, twisting their words one by one. Until one day all of them have eliminated themselves, under the hands of Firey's manipulation.

Since— this is what he had done at BFB 15 too.

Obviously, back at BFB 15, Firey knew that Eggy— was a prick, and Needle was a hypocrite. Even though the truth was he actually did avoid Leafy for his reputation, there was a reason he would've shared it with Eggy. Since the little egg didn't hesitate on leaving Leafy knowing that she had stolen Dream Island, Firey knew Leafy shouldn't even bother with Eggy. Needle, even.

So, he decided to play their game, and slowly corrupt their minds. Unfortunately Two came and now he can't have that game anymore.

As long as that toxic Eggy is away from Leafy, at least.

Now that he's advanced in the final 14, Firey could finally do what he needs to do.

Ensure Leafy's protection.

By keeping the enemies from her, and having Loser as her prince charming, nothing could ever go wrong. Four would be there to protect her too, so all Firey just needs to do is be a good obedient puppy keeping the robbers out.

However, Firey does get hurt by the fact that Leafy would always be by Loser's side, admiring him. While Loser takes all the credit, all Firey could do is watch, as he plays all of the contestants one by one. Nobody has to know anyway.

In fact, this was his plan.

  To watch Leafy ride off the sunset with somebody she deserves, happily, and never coming back to this waste land. Forgetting all memories of him and the others, and focusing on her future and her partner.

Yeah, that partner could be Loser.

Since he's kind of aware of the fact,

That Leafy would never care about him again.