I'll Be There For You.

Gelatin hummed along the crickets chirping that night. His feet splashing the water beneath him, hoping not to turn himself all gross and soggy. Dream Island was a blast, how come he never got see what it was like? Thoughts rambled on his jelly brain, eventually falling into a deep pit of nothing. He couldn't even answer his own question. How pointless. Holding his wet knees to himself, he wondered how Loser was with Leafy. He'd seen Loser stay behind. Loser's longing eyes would look into Leafy, when his problems magically disappears and he doesn't see any more problems there is to the world. Just he and Leafy.

  Gelatin wondered why Loser felt like that. He didn't know what it was called, or what it was like. Maybe Gelatin wanted to feel it to, but was scared of being put on probation for feeling what Loser feels.

  Such distance and loneliness covered some of them tonight, everyone was on Dream Island, in a few days someone was to eventually leave. Gelatin wondered who, who on Team X would leave? If it was Loser could he become the new Loser? Absolutely not. Gelatin can't be someone he isn't. He's tried, put on so many masks and yet none had the ability to fit him.

  Then who could Gelatin be? Last time Gelatin stayed as himself, Donut was furious. Angry at how Gelatin doesn't care about what the others feel. They did leave him out too. What if Team Four does the say? No, they won't, right? After all, they're so much kinder and different than his old team! They're so.. they're not like them.

  Those were just a few lies Gelatin told himself to keep him asleep peacefully. His mind was a blockade of horror and despair, and outside was a jelly dank guy, always so happy. He knows he can't keep this act forever, but he's trying to keep up with it. To withstand it.

  As long as Gelatin was considered as valid or enough, he had a place in this world.

  The moon sparkled, Gelatin yawned and pulled himself out of that watery mess. In his bed he laid, slowly muttering.

  "Good night, Leafster."