It Won't Be Like That.

Firey wasn't generally a fan of sappy love songs, since he doesn't really listen to them. Why? Because he wasn't a hopeless romantic hoping their crush would like them back. No. He's much stronger than that. Though, what he witnessed tonight was nothing more of a trigger button. Firey never felt jealous, since Leafy was so social, but this was so much different. Loser— his idol— hanging out with his crush. Inevitably he had thought they'd make a great couple, but he pushed that off his mind, fearing it would hurt him.

  Since, Firey's deathly afraid of crying.

  Secret Love Song plays loudly in Firey's mp3, not minding how loud it was, as long as he was listening. He felt grumpy and.. aggressive. Like he would kick off a truck of chocolate off a hill, but he would just regret it later on. Those lyrics speak to him, it hurts him. They stung like bees, and they say truer words.

  He wonders what Leafy is up to, like it was even his intention to. He shouldn't be wondering about Leafy! Why should he, anyway!? Thinking about Leafy can sometimes drive Firey crazy, his mind fighting about her.

  She's always on his mind.

  When he found out that the show would split, of course he went to Four for more chances of winning, then he saw Leafy— which was another reason to stay. He figured that maybe they could go on picnics or dinner dates by the forest at midnight, or stroll along the forest and admire a cove. Even better- dance along the fireflies in the nearby valley. Maybe holding hands behind everyone, as they listen to Four's boring speech that went on hours and hours. That was Firey's dream, hoping he'd make it up to Leafy. However, when Loser had came, everything changed so drastically.

  Leafy's eyes weren't the usual sparkle. It was light, free, and delicate. Leafy seemed, looked, and is actually much much more happier with Loser than she was with Firey years ago.

  That just meant that Firey wasn't enough for her.

  He pretended to be one of those haters, just to protect her. Firey's only duty right now was to keep competing until Leafy goes into the finals. He will continue on protecting her from all harm, even if it meant he had to hurt her. Because— Loser's there to cover him up. Besides, Leafy so much prefers Loser over Firey.

  Firey had tried to not think of Leafy, and what she thinks of him. He'd try to forget her completely but she just— she sticks to him like a fly. She stays like a happy memory, or an experience he'd never forget.

  "Maybe that's why I like you a lot."