Right?

Where Leafy didn't exist, she watched as Firey took his prize. His smile, worn out, tired, and exhausted from being perfect. Too perfect so that he'd find reason on why he's alive. Now he has it. Dream Island. He can tell who gets inside, and who doesn't. He feels powerful, mighty, and strong. When in fact all of those traits weren't exactly true.

  Firey had let everyone else inside, as he soullessly watched them have fun, with friends, when he didn't have anyone else. Though he was the winner, it was meaningless. Nothing'd happened, nor changed. He was the same old Firey. He felt like he was missing something, or someone, but couldn't find it.

   He paced back and forth, finding a meaning to his useless life. Thinking that maybe something out there exists, waiting for him. Even if Firey had everything, he didn't have anyone, and that hurt him so so much.

   Leafy watched his life go on, living alone— as everyone lived their dream life with their partner. Hanging out, making Firey jealous all of the time. Firey could only smile, and lie about how he's so happy for them when in fact he's hurt.

   When Leafy was about to come in, and hang around him— find out what's wrong, out came Loser, from nowhere, and introduced himself to Firey. They immediately became best friends, playing tic tac toe everytime. Loser was loved by everyone, too. Where they lived happily in Dream Island without her.

   Leafy trembled, watching as how useless she is to the world. Where everyone found love and happiness, she found pain and horror. The Augmented Reality broke down, revealing Leafy back to B.F.B., as everyone else parties in Dream Island. Her robot servants comforted her, supplying her with 4 ply tissue.

  She'd had enough. Leafy took her will and stood up a cliff. The wind gusted, almost making the lightweight leaf fall to her death. Though, that was her plan. When she had seen that she's of no use anymore, Leafy decided there was no reason to live anymore. Her feet clung onto the grass patch hanging by the end of the cliff, watching down at the boiling lava.

  She was well aware of the fact that they wouldn't mourn over her, or— consider recovering her. She closed her eyes, and moved her feet, stepping where land didn't exist, falling down to her death.