Instead, Just Smile.

It was a fun day at B.F.B, while they were awaiting for the day of the challenge. Fun and games were done, as they took each day like pie in thanksgiving. Four was painting in a canvas, something that was on his mind. Maybe it was his precious contestants, or the sun above. His head rambled with aggression, and sadness. Even though he'd talked it out with everyone, he couldn't calm down his senses.

  Maybe it was because Leafy was busy to spend time with him today. She had promised Woody that they would go fishing for some mackerel to cook for today.

He ponders when she'll come back.

Everyone were just doing nothing— but smiling, and laughing. How Four wish he felt like that too. He remembers X, and Bottle. They both had left him.

Unhesitatingly.

Four heard nothing. He couldn't hear the contestants, but just static in his head. Bells ringing.

Pit. Pat.

Footsteps behind Four. A small, delightful aura was felt by him.

Leafy's back. Thankfully.

He turned around, tears in his eyes as she wiped them off. "Sorry I was gone." Four wanted to tell her to not apologize, but he couldn't do it. The tears just kept spilling.

"What do you want to do, Four?"

His tears left and a smile appeared. "Let's play a game!"

//==\\

Leafy and Four were close at this point. Too close actually. Even though it was just Leafy's friendliness keeping them, the others were envious of her. Well— most of them. They'd keep an eye on the too, since the first challenge is nearby, maybe Leafy was hoping to avoid elimination and tell Four dirty lies about the others.

That was what they thought of.

They have been arguing about what to do with Leafy, and how to get rid of her. She was probably thinking of making Four just give her B.F.B. Or, to eliminate everyone and give her immunity.

How horrendous.

They teamed up against her, trying to find out what's her motives, plans, and secrets. Even though they had greater chances of winning— there was an obstacle— or a rat. They didn't like those things.

Meetings were held, while the others slept, as the clock ticked closer to the next challenge.

Anger, and fury were radiating off them, as they grew tired and tired the next day. Hate. Their eyes stabbing Leafy every time they look at her. They hated what she was doing, and assumed of her plans.

It was annoying, too. When they had thought they could finally win— she got in the way.

Ridiculous girl.

In one of their meetings, they kept arguing, and arguing until their voices were hoarse. They couldn't squeak out a voice, as they point fingers at each other.

How pathetic.

Then someone stood up.

"Don't you think we can use this as an advantage?"

They pause, and listened.

"We can manipulate Leafy into her own end, rather than doing it our own."

A wicked smile escaped his lips.

"We can control Leafy into our pet."

Everyone smiled, and agreed.

One of them— who had still the voice to speak applauded this evil mastermind.

"Well done,"

"Firey."