Because It Will Always Happen.

In the group of Team 6, which is Four and Loser, they had found something rather.. peculiar. While Flower and Ruby were searching for Four and Loser in this never-ending forest in this unknown island.

"What is this?" Asked Loser, touching the dusty metal door of what they'd found.

Before Four came to this world, he'd had studied every single thing in this universe. And this, was one of them.

"It's an experiment lab." Replied Four, opening the shut door with his bare hands.

"A.. lab? Out here?"

Four sighed, the cube had so much to know. "This place is isolated from anywhere else. This is the perfect place to test illegal things without being caught. Plus, this isn't an ordinary lab."

Loser shook in fear. "Then.. what is it?"

"It's a lab where they create hybrids, Loser."

Hybrids. Mutation. This has been going on as a rumor. Us objects have been trying to combine two different objects to create stronger ones. Heck, even combining objects with animals.

Disgusting.

As Four and Loser enter inside, Loser notices a.. foul smell.

"That smell is all the rotten animals who died here."

Loser was on the verge of vomiting.

Four opened a flashlight, revealing huge tubes, filled with objects inside it, who are probably dead by now. Juices of which they were kept in to keep were drained, and what was left was their decomposed corpse.

Absolutely disgusting.

The floor was covered— in blood strangely enough. This must be when the 'humans' were here.

One thing that stood out were two tubes in the center, its glass was broken, no foul smell there.

They must've escaped.

"Who escaped?"

"Find a book or a computer."

Loser scattered around, finding a book or— heck a computer. He lounged everywhere, even in the dirty slimy stuff.

Then he found one— just by the door they had gone in. It was a journal.

"Is this helpful, Four? It's just a journal."

"Keep looking for more. We can't just rely on one piece of information."

After minutes of searching, Loser had obtained a journal, a computer— and strangely enough, a diary, and a key.

——————

As Firey went on to search this hidden place he found, he noticed this rather thick book, and broken picture frames. As his flame lit the place, he noticed the walls. It was painted with flowers, and pictures of children. There were cubbies, and little plastic hooks that were losing its paint.

A black board, a cut chalk, and an eraser.

Firey was in a classroom.

A kindergarten.

Old backpacks were torn up, and chairs broken. One thing he found left behind, still standing, was a music box.

Yet it was locked. And he needed a key.

He couldn't find one.

Though, he could imagine the children playing, and having fun. Now he wants to know what happened, and what used to be of this place.

"We couldn't find Four." Spoke behind him. It was Ruby.

"You startled me. That's fine. Let's just find a way out of this forest."

Flower, Ruby, and Firey found the others on the way back, and when they had arrived at base, they saw their fireplace die out already, and a little leaf asleep in a tier of pillows.

Last who arrived were Loser and Four, carrying a lot of things.

"We found something." Loser says, showing them all the things they'd found.

"You aren't the only one who found something." Firey spat, showing him the thick book.

In the whole night the B.F.B contestants couldn't sleep, as they look in the thick book Firey had gotten.

A yearbook. Pictures of kids.

Not just any kids.

Them.

Pictures of them.

All the way from TPOT contestants and B.F.B contestants. They were all there, their writing, drawings, and pictures of them with each other.

"I think that wasn't a kindergarten, Firey." Four exclaimed from the back.

"It was a nursery." Four ended.

Firey's eyes widened, as he— and them— they were raised in a nursery. The last picture they had seen was all of them, in a bus. Probably back home, or somewhere else.

"It doesn't make sense." Gelatin, who was suddenly feeling light headed. "That can't be us."

Blocky agreed. "That's right."

"That's literally us! Look at the pictures! Our names! It's so alike." Taco fought back.

It was war, as everyone was confused as to what or who is which.

"I mean— if that were us, where is Leafy there?" Blocky said, and that made them realize.

He's right. And wrong.

It was them, in their young days. But they were missing someone.

Someone who they didn't live with in the past was the one sleeping right now.

The only one who stayed quiet the whole search.

Leafy.

Then Loser's eyes drove onto the diary he'd found. The cover— A pink cover, decorated with bunnies and flowers.

Then a name was there.

No. 73427's Diary.

It couldn't possibly be— the same person.

First page.

Dear Diary,

I was born today, and I see my sister next to me! Today our family took us out! Strangely, I don't understand why we were restrained, and they were wearing these lab coats.

The journal.

The first ten filled of different hybrids Loser didn't care of, and he landed on somewhere.

Name: Lab Experiment No, 73427.
Gender Identified: Female
Date: Jul. 27, XXXX
Hypothesis: A perfect copy of her other version.
Testing Ran:
  Teleportation: Successful
  Agility Test: Successful
  Mutation: Failed
  Cloning: Failed
  Language: Successful
  Mathematics: Successful
  Athletics: Successful
  Combat: Successful
  Bloodlust: Failed

And Next to It was a picture attached. Blurry, the color is dying out.

Loser's eyes walked onto the one who was asleep.

It can't be her, right?