❇️The Past Of Love❇️

In all scriptures of Sanskrit, the mentions of every great god and goddess are written and worshipped for different virtues. Ram is known for righteousness, whilst Sita is known for self- sacrifice, Vishnu is known as the protector and preserver, whilst Laxmi is known for wealth and prosperity. Parvati is the form of power and Shiv is the destructor. But when it came to love then in Hindu texts there come only one couple, that is saluted throughout the ages they are,

RadhaKrishna राधाकृष्ण

But before knowing this great love story set on earth we must know why they came on the earth? Why did they have to take avatars to teach the true meaning of love? To know this, we must first know of Golok, the enchanted place where RadhaKrishna stay throughout the centuries.

Their story had begun when Krishna's biggest devotee had come to Golok to meet him. In order to open the sacred doors of Golok the mentions of RadhaKrishna's united name are required. Shri Dammad did not approve of saying Radha's name before Krishna's, for he disliked Radha. After the Pooja (Hindu prayer) of RadhaKrishna he insulted Radha and he then cursed her stating, "I Shri Krishna's devotee Shri Dammad give you this curse that for the next 100 years you will not have any memory of Krishna, not Golok or even your identity and far away from Golok you will live on mrithu lok (Earth)!"

Krishna was upset just as well as Radha because Radha is Shri Krishna's soul, his Shakti. Shri Dammad realized his mistake and immediately regretted it but cannot take back the curse. So Krishna helped get Radha ready and escorted her to an enchanted water fall where they shared a last time hug, Radha touched the waterfall and disappeared.

16 years had passed on earth and it was time for Radha and Krishna to meet. Radha slowly started to remember who she was, she even learnt the truth of pure love. But Radha and Krishna were never married because Radha had married Ayan and soon became the only and forever Queen of Barsana, Radha Rani. Krishna had 16,100/16,108 wives after defeating a demon named Narakasur. He also had 3 main wives. When Krishna married Rukmini ( a part of Radha) then it was in Dwarika, as he was Dwarika deesh(King), Rukmini became queen. Jambavati soon followed after a long destined war between Krishna's past life Lord Ram and her father Jambava. After, it was Satyabhama someone who was beautiful and had learned Krishna is parted as true friendship is love. To Krishna's consorts Radha was worshiped as a goddess, the soul of Krishna's. 

After the great war Mahabharat, Radha and Krishna were parted for many years and eventually they both passed.

And now they came on this earth in this Kalyug (dark era) to complete their love story as they did once before in another life. Dwapar Yug (dwapar era) has passed, now in this Kalyug to show people love and sacrifice they came in pure human form with the memories of their past live's as Radha and Krishna, Sita and Ram, Varaha and Boumi they have their biggest chance to prevail in their human love story or have the biggest chance to be separated for all eternity.

Radhe Radhe!