❇️Meet and awoke one's❇️

"Riama, omg what are you doing here? when did you get here?" Mallika questioned hugging her friend. "well I completed my world tour and I came just about an hour ago and we are going to have so much fun living together." Mallika looked stunned "wait what, are you saying you're going to sleep over tonight?" "yes she is." Mallika's mother said coming from behind Riama. "your mom said I'm allowed!" Riama stated she nudged Mallika in the arm, "Roomie, okay so im just gonna unpack and get ready for bed." Riama went upstairs and Mallika had her serious expression on.

"How long is she going to stay here for?" Mallika asked her mother, folding her arms. "oh, she is just going to stay here for the next 3 weeks and she will be staying in your room, isn't that fun?" Amina explained with excitement. Mallika's right eye started to twitch a little, "you and I have very different definitions of the word fun." Amina sighed and placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "look I know it going to be an adjustment but you'll see 3 weeks will go by just like *snaps her fingers* that!" Mallika really hoped so.

Time Skip

"Do I have to go with you?" Sumedh asked his brother, Arjun. "yes, it's where my Karate class is and I want you to see me get my black belt!" Arjun responded. "Doubt it, but okay ill come with you." Sumedh said. Arjun was happy and took him by the arm to his Karate class near Abdul-Mosque!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In the fires of hell.......

Loud banging and drumming could be heard from a mile away, sky crashing thunder and lightning. The fires of hell seemed welcoming as 2 dark eyes started to emerge from the smoke.

Taking form from lava, volcanoes around the world were erupting. Screams of terror were music to devil's ear's and for once in the dreadful place happiness was simmering.

A deep, roaring voice was speaking taking an oath from the fire of hell. "I Deitasur after 5120 years have awoken to finally have my revenge on Vishnu avatar Krishna!"

Radhe Radhe!