❇️The Magical Dance❇️

"I get to dress as Shri Krishna for the masquerade party, even though it's a little strange!" Sumedh exclaimed towards his brother Arjun. "At least you got a divine character I'm going to be Prince Phillip and I'm partnered with whoever is Aurora, I hate fairy tales!" Arjun stated disappointed. "You're not alone I'm partnered with whoever is playing Shri Radha Rani hopefully its someone cute and recognisable!" 

-----------------------------------------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------------------------

From outside it looked like a plain white mansion but from inside crystal chandeliers were hung up, colourful lights were put up everywhere, buffet tables were laid out with delicious sweet treats! There was enough room for dancing and in the top right corners of the room there were bars for drinking! As the guests started to arrive one by one into the mansion hall Mallika was freaking out!

Mallika P.O.V

I looked up and down at myself in the mirror, I looked so beautiful as Radha!

I feel dizzy all of a sudden, my eyes were blurry, I closed my eyes and I saw myself surrounded by candle stands and Rangoli patterned flowers scattered on the floor

I feel dizzy all of a sudden, my eyes were blurry, I closed my eyes and I saw myself surrounded by candle stands and Rangoli patterned flowers scattered on the floor. I was in the Radha outfit I'm in now.

I blinked 3 times and I'm back to normal, no headaches no blurriness no daydream I'm ready for the party, oh wait my mask got to put that on! Me and Riama jumped into our red car and mama drove us there! She dropped us off by the large black gate and I opened the gates as we entered the mansion.

"Wow, this place is so beautiful!" I said in awe. Riama nodded in agreement. "right I'm gonna go munch on those delicious treats BRB (be right back) Mallika!" Riama stated skipping off!

Typical, I'm going to find my Krishna! I thought. The lights changed colour to a light pink! Someone came up to me and asked me to dance I gladly accepted and we were both dancing to a slow song.

The light changed again to blue and it was centred only on us two, everyone else were just shadows in the dark! He twirled me on his finger and he picked me up sort of bridal style to spin me around, he placed me on my feet again, we waltzed till he dipped me! "your Krishna!" I whispered looking up to his face. "and your Radha!" He replied. He pulled me on to my feet and we were both lost into each other's eyes. His eyes, I've seen them before, no...

Radhe Radhe!