❇️A Destined Answer❇️

"what did I see in Sumedh's eyes? How come when were together and we look into each other's eyes I see these people dressed as gods?" Mallika thought walking across the beach. Suddenly a massive bright light came out of nowhere and shone from a distant cave.

"That's weird I've never seen that Cave before!" Mallika thought before walking towards the Cave, once she entered she saw a statue of LaxmiNarayan. Mallika didn't really know what to do in the cave, she heard singing coming from the right side of the statue. She saw an old man coming in ringing a bell and chanting 'Om Shree Laxmi-Narayanay Namah!' (Laxmi Narayan mantra). He stopped chanting when he saw Mallika," who are you and how are you here in this holy temple?" he questioned lowering his bell and giving a stern look. Mallika replied, "I'm Mallika and I saw a bright light coming from this cave, the weird thing is that I've never seen this cave here before!"

The man was a priest, someone who devoted his life to serve the temple and to worship god. He calmed down after knowing Mallika's name and reason. He then saw a bright golden light emerging from above Mallika's head and it was the goddess form of Mallika, he welcomed her.

The goddess within Mallika had spoken out to him

"My incarnation does not know of who or what she is, she must discover the truth alone, guide her on her path!" the light and the goddess faded away.

The man continued to chant and walked towards the statue he placed his palms together and took preshad (blessing) from the platform beneath, he gave it to Mallika. "Thank you but I'm not." "Hindu!" the priest cut in. "How do you know?" Mallika questioned surprised. "when you entered you neither took of your shoes or rang the bell above you, as true devotees do, you see this temple or cave is enchanted by the gods only those with a great destiny and purest of souls may enter, so tell me Devi(goddess/girl) what troubles you?" Mallika took a deep breath in, "whenever me and my friend look into each other's eyes we see people dancing and being worshipped like royalty, but why? And how come only we see them?"

"This is indeed a difficult question, but by the gods, you're getting these visions because there is something you need to find out, something extraordinary, you and your friend have a long path a head of you and by your description it is of a tremendous journey!" The priest explained. Mallika thanked the man and exited the temple to go back home.

Once Mallika entered her house she saw......