❇️Love To Give❇️

"ma, where is my Nintendo switch?" Sumedh shouted from across the house. Sumedh's mother shouted from the kitchen. "it's in your father's room on his old desk!"

Sumedh quickly paced himself downstairs and turned a right to enter his father's room, ne saw his Nintendo switch on the desk, birds eye view he saw an envelope with a name on it. He went up to the desk and picked up the envelope he read the name on it and it had Mallika's name written in red pen. "weird, why would Mallika's name be on one of father's envelope's?" Sumedh questioned confused. He opened the envelope and pulled up the sheet inside it. The letter looked was on house property. Without wasting time Sumedh took the letter to his mother in the kitchen.

"ma, what is this?" Sumedh questioned holding up the letter. Rashiya stopped cutting up garlic and placed her knife down on the cutting mat she quickly washed her hands and led Sumedh towards the dining table. They both sat down and Rashia started talking. "your father knew Mallika from when she was really young and he instantly liked her, before he married me and had you the house and everything on this property is on Mallika's name, she has legal rights to this house, the penthouse and ski resorts in France!" Rashiya explained. "does Mallika know our property is on her name?" Sumedh asked. Rashiya said "I suppose she doesn't know she has rights on the property but if she does she can decide if she wants us to stay here or not!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Later On...

"wow so I have the rights on your property?" Mallika questioned surprised. Sumedh nodded. "wow, I think I need to sit down." Mallika sat on her bed and Sumedh sat right next to her. "well if I have legal right to your property then I am also permitted to give it back!" Sumedh raised his eyebrow, "what do you mean?" he questioned. "I mean I am giving all rights to you Sumedh, tomorrow we can go to my family's lawyer and have it signed!" Mallika offered generously. "Really, you would give all rights to me?" Mallika nodded. Sumedh hugged her tightly. She hugged back surprised.

"now I must go Mallika!" Sumedh stated. Mallika nodded and waved him off. He came back and gave her a kiss on her cheek and whispered, "thank you!" Sumedh was off and Mallika cupped the cheek he kissed.

Radhe Radhe!