❇️Slowly Falling❇️

"Sumedh, you!" Mallika stated taking of her mask. The lights changed back to normal and the boy in front of Mallika took of his mask. "Mallika, your Radha!" Sumedh claimed. "Duh, yeah who's idea was it to make us gods for the party?" Mallika questioned Sumedh. Sumedh just shrugged!

"by the way you look beautiful as Radha!" Sumedh commented. Mallika blushed a little closing her eyes. "you look divine as Krishna!" Mallika commented back. "heh, thankyou!" Sumedh thanked. "anyway I must find my friend Riama she's playing Snow White, the character does not suit her!" Mallika stated walking off. Sumedh went after Mallika and eventually followed her out in the gardens. Mallika spotted Riama talking to a guy. 

'who is he? I've never seen him with Riama before!' Mallika thought. "Sumedh, do you know who that is?" Mallika questioned Sumedh shook his head, no! Riama saw Mallika looking at her from a distance she said her good byes to the person in front of her and walked up to Mallika. 

"oh thank goodness, who was that guy you were talking too?" Mallika questioned Riama. "oh..uh he was just an old friend!" Riama stuttered. "okay, we must get going now, I'm going to go call Mama!" Mallika stated. "cool, let me just grab my bag, I left it in the hall!" Riama said going off into the direction where the dance hall is.

"you know she lied right?" Sumedh told Mallika. He was standing right next to her folding his arms. Mallika turned to him. "yep!" "So what are you gonna do?" Sumedh questioned her. "no idea but I better call my mom!" Sumedh went of for a while to find his brother.

Mallika unlocked her phone with her fingerprint and dialled her mothers number. Sumedh came back with his brother and talked to Mallika. "So, your mother is on her way right!" Sumedh questioned. "Bad news guys my mom is running a little late she is at the hospital right now because someone fell and twisted their ankle, she can't get here at least for another 2 hours!" Mallika explained. Sumedh offered a ride home with them. Riama and Mallika accepted.

Their car pulled up and they all sat in. 

Arjun called shotgun and Mallika was right next to Sumedh. On the way home there were a lot of twists and turns around the corner and big bumps along the road. 

Sumedh looked at Mallika and Mallika looked at Sumedh, they both kept looking at each other and without saying a single word they are both slowly falling for each other!

Radhe Radhe!