❇️Dhana Lakshmi❇️

"come on Sumedh its just around this corner!" Mallika stated annoyed with how slow Sumedh was walking behind her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"come on Sumedh its just around this corner!" Mallika stated annoyed with how slow Sumedh was walking behind her. "Alright alright, lets do this!" Sumedh said calmly. Mallika thought, Sumedh is really calm even with all my complaining and pushing, he is very different to all the other boys i have met!   Sumedh noticed she was zoning out he snapped his fingers getting her out of her zone, there were big food parcels in her arms and was clear to see her arms were tiring from all the weight. A white bag full of water bottles and medicines was hanging on the right arm of Sumedh and a bag full of nice toys hanged on the left arm of Sumedh. In his hands were many blankets and shawls folded neatly. 

Hanging on Mallika's elbow was a dark blue bag full of sensible footwear and warm footwear that would last people for many years. One of the reasons of the dragging down of Mallika. Stacks of food parcels blocked her view a little. As she and Sumedh entered the alley they caught the attention of all the children. Mallika was a little disappointed not seeing the boy whom she helped yesterday. "I Mallika and my friend Sumedh brought many necessities that shall help all of you in this alley. footwear, clothes, money, medicines, food parcels and toys we have brought to you all. I hope you accept this and do not think for a moment that I am taking pity on you, no i came to help and I know for a fact I cannot take all the pain for those long times you've spent her i intend to help you all in the future!" Mallika stated. Everyone had great smiles on their faces and one by one came to collect the brought stuff. Sumedh went out the alley and grabbed more stuff that was from a truck behind.

 Mallika and her family were very rich even though they were middle class people whom didn't live in such a big house. They owned may places and worked for many companies and factories. Previously  Mallika worked at charity and donation shelter including working at a church once, she called Sumedh to help her and he loved her ideas. He called a person who recently worked for Ummah welfare trust, and knew his father. A construction site was also informed of this by Mallika's mother. 

The construction men renovated an abandoned building and worked on the development of a helping home. Mallika told within a week they shall move to the home and shall look for new jobs to benefit themselves and their families, the building salary and luxuries were all set on Mallika's account and as Sumedh helped with her, he knew Mallika was more than ordinary, no one would do all that with what she did .The generous word spread out to the city where she lived and from that day on people started to name her 

Dhana Lakshmi! 

Radhe Radhe!