❇️An Invite To Love❇️

Mallika P.O.V

Yesterday the forms were filled in and enjoying a tall glass of lemonade with Riama is beneath me!

DING DONG!

Ooh that must be the mail man! I opened my front door to see a man holding 3 envelopes. He gave them to me and went off! "Riama, Mama, come mail's here!" Riama came running down the stairs singing "ooh, did it come, did it come!" She sang clapping way to excitedly. " 3 envelope's were mailed to us with our names on them this one is for you mama, this one for Riama and this one for me!" I handed them out, mom's envelope was different to mine and Riama's.  We all opened them and pulled out the card inside.

"Not my portable music MP3 player, but an invite to a party, rocks!" Riama stated turning the card. "it's masquerade themed and apparently the invites picked who were gonna be either a single character or a couple character!" I explained by how the card looked! "that sounds really fun, you two should go I'm going to a garden party tonight!" Amina claimed. "oh okay, so while were at the party you're going to see plants, okay, hey Riama wanna pick the outfits?" I said. "Do I!" Riama replied and we both ran up the stairs into my room! I opened my wardrobe and I grabbed at least 50 of my clothes and threw each of them behind me at least 30 clothes landed on Riama.

Riama pulled down a scarf that landed on her head, "so, what's your character?" she questioned me. "it's a surprise, I think you'll like it or be jealous of it!" I responded smiling mischievously! "I better like it, don't wanna see me jealous!" Riama stated. "I'm counting on it!" I said.

I can't wait for tonight and I'm partnered up with someone for the party, I wonder who?

Can you guess who?

Radhe Radhe!