❇️Realize more❇️

"Krishna, I wish for you to play your bansuri one last time!" Radha requested to Krishna. Krishna without wasting time slipped his flute out of his belt and closed his eyes playing an enchanting tune. Radha laid down on the luxurious, green grass. Closing her eyes, she let Krishna's tune enter her ears and she let her breath go allowing her life to say goodbye. Krishna opened his eyes allowing tears to slip down uncontrollably. He placed Radha's head on his lap and screamed her name so loudly that the sky was crackling and nature was upset with Radha's death. Krishna swore to never play his flute ever again because what was the point of playing his flute when the one who used to dance to it, no longer lives in the world.

'Radha!'

Mallika's eye lids fluttered open, she felt her cheeks they were stained with ears

Mallika's eye lids fluttered open, she felt her cheeks they were stained with ears. Mallika was confused. 'was it because of the dream?' she thought letting her mind wander off to her dream she quickly got out of bed and grabbed a pen and her Diary. She opened a clear page where she last left of with and wrote the date in the top right corner. She began to write every little detail about the dream she had.

She grabbed her phone which lay on her table and unlocked it. She called someone from her phone.

"Hi it's me Mallika, how are you?"

"yeah I'm good, just saw a weird dream last night...oh you too, lets meet up.... yeah at the café at 1.... yeah...okay see you soon!"

She hanged up the phone and got ready for she wanted some answers!

Time Skip

"Sumedh, you have been having these dreams too?" Mallika questioned Sumedh before picking up a croissant that lay on her plate. "yeah and honestly it was so weird, my dream would be on us two but in our Radha Krishna outfits!" Mallika questioned, "you think that maybe these are more than dreams, like maybe a message or warning of some sort?" Sumedh raised his eyebrow "what makes you say that?" Mallika explained what happened a while ago within a cave and with the priest.

Sumedh looked stunned and he agreed to what Mallika had said but what the two didn't know is that someone was spying on them.

------------------------------------------------

Radha's death is still a mystery till this day so please do not be upset if you don't like this version of Radha's death! Radha is Krishna's soul so only her body passed her soul is still alive today!

Radhe Radhe!