❇️He's Dream't❇️

"Krishna!" Radha said moving her head of her shoulder. "yes Radha?" Krishna questioned looking at her face. "When will we be one?" Radha asked Krishna smiled lightly "Radhe, after a 100 years you remember and you question our ending as one, Radhe there is no end to our love story but we will be united as one in a new life, we will be born new in many thousand years and that is when we will finally be free of our curse!" Krishna explained. "How will we find each other?" Radha asked. "Nature will decipher how we will find each other, and we will wait for nature!" Krishna replied as the all-knowing one. "I can wait, what's a couple thousand years when you have eternal love!" Radha stated before resting her head on Krishna's shoulder, and he started  to play his flute!

'Krishna!'

Sumedh woke up abruptly he wore an unusual smile and threw his covers getting out of bed

Sumedh woke up abruptly he wore an unusual smile and threw his covers getting out of bed. He did his morning stretches till his phone rang. He stopped stretching and picked up his phone, he looked at the caller ID "Mallika!" He picked it up.

"...I'm okay Mallika, how are you?"

"......as did I .... cool, let's say café.... can't do 1 maybe 2 o'clock......thanks, good bye!"

I wonder what dream Mallika may have seen. Maybe same as mine! Sumedh thought!

Time Skip

"Sumedh, you have been having these dreams too?" Mallika questioned Sumedh before picking up a croissant that lay on her plate. "yeah and honestly it was so weird, my dream would be on us two but in our Radha Krishna outfits!" Mallika questioned, "you think that maybe these are more than dreams, like maybe a message or warning of some sort?" Sumedh raised his eyebrow "what makes you say that?" Mallika explained what happened a while ago within a cave and with the priest. "wow, that actually pretty cool, were on a tremendous journey!" Sumedh sounded amazed.

"don't tell me you actually believe him!" Mallika said. "hey you'd be surprised what is out there if you keep an open mind!" Sumedh stated happily. Mallika loved looking at the smile that was carried on Sumedh's face.

His eyes would match the smile and his body would move to it. Sumedh saw this and snapped his fingers in front of her face. Mallika reacted snapping out of her thoughts. "huh, uh, what were we talking about?" Sumedh sighed, "I was saying that you should keep an open mind!"

"yeah maybe I should!" Mallika unzipped her handbag and grabbed her purse she placed 10 RPs under her croissant plate. "well I should be going now, it was nice meeting with you again!" Mallika stated standing up from her chair placing her handbag on her shoulder, Sumedh stood up and placed his chair under the white, bistro, mosaic table. "yeah, nice meeting you as well!" Sumedh stated.

Mallika took a step forward, she stepped on one of the table legs and fell straight into Sumedh's arms. Mallika's eyes widened, she got up from his arms. She thanked him and presumed home.

Sumedh turned to see Mallika's back 'maybe we are our dreams!' Sumedh thought when he turned back to walk home. 

Radhe Radhe!