❇️A Same Beginning❇️

5020 years later......

"Mallika, Mallika why do you always get up late on this day ?" A woman with crimped brown hair questioned her daughter. She wore a long purple dress and a long purple silver lined scarf that was wrapped around her neck. Footsteps could be heard nearby, a girl with messy, curled hair wearing a slanted white top with black leggings came walking down a set of white marbled stairs. "mama (mother) what's going on?" Mallika questioned rubbing her eyes. "Have you forgotten today is Eid! (Islamic celebration)" The cheerful mother replied. Malika's expression was the complete opposite to that of her mothers, "So, every year we barely do anything on Eid."

"Well my Hindu friend is coming over and she has a son around your age, I want you to meet him!" Mallika's mother stated excitedly. Mallika raised a brow. "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then you're crazy." "Just go get ready and wear that green dress that your uncle bought for you." Her mother exclaimed.

Mallika walked back upstairs and went into her room, she opened her wardrobe doors and grabbed her green dress. She quickly got changed and did her hair and makeup. As she reached downstairs she felt a cold wind rushing at her face. The front door was opened and in stepped a woman with a patterned red sari with gold dangly earrings and a black handbag on her right arm. Mallika could see a faint small shadow of someone behind the woman.

Mallika's mother, Amina and the woman greeted each other they wished each other peace. Mallika saw the small shadow clearly, it was a boy's shadow. They both made eye contact and locked onto one another, admiring each other's eyes. They both saw 2 people dancing in an enchanted place with younger versions of them blending into their eyes, they felt something, something familiar. 

Radhe Radhe!