~16~

A date at the Han river

Short sleeves and shorts are now replaced by long sleeves and coats

Short sleeves and shorts are now replaced by long sleeves and coats. The leaves around them brown and yellow with light hues of green, signs of autumn plainly seen on the trees.

This is the first time Namjoon sees the change of season so clear.

It's a nice change. He notes. The hot and humid summer heat has now been replaced by a gentle and fresh autumn breeze, and now, after many years, he finally gets to enjoy seeing the world slowly prepare for the next season to come.

A bright smile slowly creeps in his face as the girl appears in the hallway, her hand tucking in a strand of hair behind her ear as she finishes fixing her long coat.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes." The girl replies flashing him an eye smile, her eyes sparkling as they walk hand in hand towards the bus stop.

As they wait, her curious brown eyes shift to him constantly, her mind debating whether she should ask for a spoiler or not, but in the end, she opts to keep quiet and just wait. After all, she wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.

They hadn't said much since the beginning of their day, both rushing back and forth as they got ready for their first date, but their excitement is evident as they wait for their bus to arrive. Every time they exchange a glance, their eyes sparkle with life, maintaining eye contact for a few seconds before they break away with a blush on their cheeks and a slight chuckle on his part.

"Our bus is here." Namjoon says gently tugging on her hand, the girl coming back to her senses as the bus stops in front of them. With a nod, the girl pushes her thoughts aside, giving him a smile as she let's herself be dragged by the excited boy who planned their date.

As she takes her seat, EunAe finds herself staring at him in amazement, smiling as the boy makes his way towards their seats after paying. Much to her surprise, Namjoon just seems to belong on land. The way he carries himself on land is so natural, that she sometimes forgets that he has only been on land for a month.

"Here." Namjoon says pulling out his earbuds out of his pockets as he takes a seat. "It's going to be a long ride so I brought something for the journey."

With a smile, EunAe takes the earbud placing it on her ear, their eyes shifting to the window as a pleasant melody starts to play.

And so their first journey on land begins on the bus leading them to the famous city of Seoul.

🦀🦀🦀