~21~

YOUNIVERSE

       The sky is bright and blue outside, not a cloud in sight for miles out, a pleasant breeze blowing as the couple walks side by side on the sand

"We're almost there." Namjoon says, offering a hand to the girl as they jump over some rocks.

The long awaited day has arrived for the two of them, the day when they finally get to go out to sea.

After lots of practice at their hideout, EunAe has made significant progress with her swimming lessons, and after giving it much thought, Namjoon decides  that it's time for her to see a part of his world as well.

It should be safe for now. They know better than to approach land too often, especially since they were seen by a land dweller. The coast should be clear for now.

"Are you ready?" He asks as they reach the shore, the girl giving him a determined nod in response. "Let's do this."

Exchanging a smile, the couple slowly makes their way into the water hand in hand, the girl squealing in surprise as the cold water rises higher and higher until it reaches their waist.

"Ahhhh." She giggles squirming in his grip, the boy having wrapped his arms around her as they go deeper in. "It's too cold! The water is too cold!" She says with a pout, but he continues dragging her until her feet can no longer touch the sand, the water now reaching their shoulders.

"How about now?" He asks raising a brow.

"Hmmm." She contemplates lifting her gaze to the blue sky above them. "A little better."

His lips turn upwards in response as he slowly turns her around, the girl  wrapping her arms around his neck, her forearms gently resting in his shoulders.

"Hold on to me." He says. "On the count of three."

With a nod, the girl follows as he counts to three, submerging under water together so they are completely wet.

"Now?" He asks as they resurface.

"Better." She says giving him a bright smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she looks at him, her hands coming up to brush his hair away from his forehead.

"Good." He says with a smile. "Are you ready to head out?"

"Yes." She says without hesitation, her brown eyes full of determination as she looks out to the sea.