Chapter 8: And Now, A Diss Track Made By Yours Truly

Warning: The following chapter contains light ultra gay fluff, a diss track, lore, a heated argument, and attempted murder. Proceed with caution.

And now onto the chapter.

Later that night, the Bard was walking alongside the path they took to go to the Hideout as they hummed softly to themselves. "It's a nice night right now, I wonder if Yael's back from visiting Allison?" The Bard muttered to themselves before they started hearing two voices in the distance. Curious, the Bard got closer until they made out the figures of Cleo, their Outlaw leader, and another girl they had never seen before. Not wanting to accidentally intrude on the two girls while in their Outlaw attire, the Bard hid behind a tree nearby and listened in while being quiet as a mouse.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today." Cleo said to the other girl as there was a light blush on her cheeks. "We should do it again sometime, that way we can spend more time with each other." The girl who was Rose replied with a smile. "Yeah..." Cleo spoke, "I honestly don't want to part ways." "Me neither." Rose spoke as she blushed a light pink. The two girls exchanged one last kiss, before they pulled away and gazed into each others eyes. "I love you Rose." Cleo said as she smiled. "I love you too Cleo." Rose replied before she started making her way back to her mansion home, as her new girlfriend waved goodbye.

"Just Cleo being a lesbian again." The Bard muttered to themselves as they watched Cleo sneak away to the Hideout before watching Rose from their spot. As they watched Rose head for the road that led to the city, the Bard thought they saw something on Rose's left arm that was covered by the long sleeve of the large pink jacket she was wearing. The Bard crept closer before hiding behind another tree near Rose, before peeking out and squinting their eyes to see the tattoo on Rose's left wrist. The tattoo was a black umbrella inside a circle, which was a symbol familiar to the Umbrella Academy and the Outlaws themselves, before the Bard's eyes went wide as they realized who Rose truly was.

"Rose is part of the Umbrella Academy!" The Bard thought as they hid behind their tree before Rose could notice them, "But which Number is she?" For a moment, the Bard pondered as they tried to figure out which Number Rose was, until it came to them via the voice of their deceased aunt Aquamarine coming from their now glowing pendant. "Rose is Number Eight of the Umbrella Academy, and she intends to use Cleo to find out the secrets of the Outlaws. My child, you must warn the Fire lord and the other Outlaws, otherwise who knows what will happen?" The Bard quickly looked around knowing they heard the voice just now, "Auntie?" But unfortunately they were unable to see anyone nearby. "I have to warn Cleo!" The Bard said before they took off running in the direction of the Hideout.

The other Outlaws at the Hideout were getting ready for bed since it was late, until the Bard burst through the door before panting to catch their breath. "Demeter? Why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" Karate Kid asked as the Outlaws were now looking at the Bard. "I need to talk to Cleo," The Bard said, "Where is she?" "I'm right here Demeter don't worry." The Fire Lord said with a yawn as she was now in her nightly attire, which was a red nightgown. "What's the matter Demeter? It sounds important that you want to talk." The Fire Lord said, before the bard explained the tattoo on Rose's left wrist and the voice they heard from their pendant.