Tales of The Outlaws Arc

In this 12 chapter arc, we are introduced to the misfit band of super powered villains known as the Outlaws, 9 among the 43 children unexpectedly born on October 1st, to random women who showed no signs of pregnancy when the day first began. 

An eccentric billionaire known as Mark Edward Fischback, traveled around the world to collect as many of these special children he could possibly find, paying the biological parents for each child. He managed to get 12 of the children out of his search, taking them back to his home and raising them into the super powered group of heroes known as the Umbrella Academy.

As for the remaining children, most of them were kept by their parents, 9 of which are the main part of the story, while some of the other children were unfortunate and did not survive their birth.

However as the years went by, a being of darkness began to lurk in the shadows, seeking to destroy humanity and Earth herself. The loved ones of the 9 children in particular were mysteriously killed, causing them to flee their home in fear that the same being responsible would slaughter them next. These 9 children all met together, realizing that they all had powers like the Umbrella Academy, and formed the group known as the Outlaws.

Led by the Fire Lord, the Outlaws do the opposite of what the Umbrella Academy does and commit crimes like arson and tax fraud. But their reasoning is to hopefully find the entity that murdered their loved ones in cold blood, and take their revenge against them. However with what they're doing to achieve this goal, the Outlaws have become the most wanted group of criminals in the process and the main target for their Umbrella Academy rivals.

So what will happen to the Outlaws? Will they find new members to join their cause? Will they be actually caught by the Umbrella Academy? And will they be able to find and shank the being responsible for the deaths of their loved ones? Read to find out!