Chapter 10: Cyborg's Announcement

Warning: The following chapter contains even more chaos and memes than the previous chapter. Viewer discretion is advised as hilarity will ensue.

Proceed with caution.

And now onto the chapter.

A few days later after the island resort was blown away in explosions by the Outlaws, the media, the Umbrella Academy, and King Liam's Royal Defense System were on high alert. The public on the other hand were standing to fear for their safety, since the Outlaws were quite dangerous.  However, since it had been a few days since the Outlaws blew up the island, some were confident that the Umbrella Academy would stop the group of super-powered villains before they struck again. What nobody saw coming was a world wide broadcast from the second in commanded of the Outlaws to occur.

At the Hideout, Cyborg was pretty pissed that Karate Kid screwed his body pillow waifu of Bayonetta, and was planning to get back at him. (Bayonetta belongs to Nintendo, please don't sue me thanks-) He checked his computer and used it to check on his space satellite, which he built and launched into space a few months back. "How am I supposed to get back at Karate Kid?" Cyborg muttered to himself before he saw the moon on the satellite camera. Cyborg thought to himself before an idea came to him, as he grinned devilishly. "Cowbunga it is." Cyborg said before he pressed a few buttons and began setting up some cameras and his own room to broadcast an announcement to the entire world. 

Later into the evening...

It was a regular night in the city as people were traveling home from work. The large TV screens on the building played the regular commercials as the citizens walked on the sidewalk. Suddenly, the TV screens cut off before it went to static, as everyone stopped and looked up at the TV screens. 

"What's going on?" One citizen asked as she looked at the TV screens. "I don't know." Another citizen replied as panic started to spread across the city. 

Meanwhile at the mansion where the Umbrella Academy resided, Doveria, the robot mother of the adopted children of the billionaire Mark Edward Fischback, was helping Jenny and Cliff as they were trying to fix the TV. "Maybe the signal went bad?" Dove asked while Cliff messed around with the TV antenna. "Whatever's going on, it's affecting the entire world and people are starting to panic." Jenny spoke while the billionaire and his adopted children gathered in the living room.

"What's going on with the TV?" Number Six asked as she and her adopted siblings entered the living room. "It's nothing to worry about children," Dove said in an attempt to reassure the 10 children, "Soon Jenny and Cliff will have the TV fixed." "I hope so, I want to watch my cartoons." Number Two muttered. "There there Purple, it will be ok." Dove said as she patted Number Two's head gently with her hand.

Back at the Hideout, the Fire Lord and the other Outlaws were trying to figure out what Cyborg was doing in his room. "I'm pretty sure Cyborg is doing something." Robin Hood said as he held his son Rhea. "No shit Sherlock, whatever it is he's turned the TV to static." The Fire Lord said as the Magician tried to use her magic to fix the TV. Suddenly the static on the TV stopped before Cyborg himself appeared on the screen, along with the TV screens around the world. The people in the city gasped as they saw the Outlaw on the screen, as the Umbrella Academy had the same shocked reaction of Cyborg on their TV screen back at the mansion. The other Outlaws gathered around their Hideout TV as Cyborg began to speak.