Chapter 9: An Outlaw Rivalry That Goes Horribly South

Warning: The following contains Snapcube memes, Twitter, Minecraft, Hot Topic, Micheal Bay explosions, AND EVEN MORE MEMES-

Proceed with caution as hilarity and chaos will ensue.

And now onto the chapter.

In the late afternoon after the incident that occurred earlier, Demeter finally woke up with a soft groan as they came to. "Demeter you're awake!" Yael said as she and Patricia noticed and sat up in their chairs since they were sitting next to Demeter's bedside. "Wha- What happened?" Demeter asked as they sat up on their bed and looked at their two friends. "It's a long story," Yael replied, "But we're glad you're ok." "We'll explain what happened once Melissa gets back." Patricia spoke before Demeter nodded in understanding.

While the three friends waited for the Magician to return, the emotionless humanoid robot known as Cyborg was isolated in his room/laboratory while browsing online on his large flat-screen computer. After a few minutes of scrolling through his account on Twitter.com, Cyborg started to feel bored, which was because of his human conscious that allowed him to feel since he was mainly a robot. Cyborg proceeded to log off of his twitter account before pressing a button nearby, which activated a secret compartment near the metal throne Cyborg was sitting on. "Activating sequence of secret compartment." A robotic voice spoke as the compartment itself opened and a robotic hand pulled out an object from it before the compartment door closed.

The robotic hand set the body pillow onto Cyborg's lap, before it went and put itself away. Cyborg smiled as he hugged the body pillow of his favorite female main from Smash Bros Ultimate. "Bayonetta my dear wife." Cyborg said as his robotic voice changed to a normal human voice, which indeed was his normal voice. Cyborg pressed another button before his Nintendo Switch arose on a small platform in front of his throne, before the platform stopped rising as he grabbed it. The large computer screen automatically turned off as Cyborg activated his switch and started playing Smash Bros Ultimate as his main Bayonetta. As he played, he held his Bayonetta body pillow while hugging it gently with one arm until he won the round against the other 3 cpus. (Bayonetta belongs to Nintendo, please don't sue me thanks)

"Hell yeah!" Cyborg said as he smiled at his victory before putting down his switch and hugging the body pillow of his waifu. "What would I do without you Bayonetta?" Cyborg asked before he started to grossly make out with his body pillow. Unfortunately, the humanoid robot was interrupted as Karate Kid barged into his room without knocking on the door. "Hey Sam, have you seen my Ps4 controller-?" Karate Kid asked before he saw the sight before him and burst into hysterical laughter. "Holy shit man!" Karate Kid wheezed as he was laughing so hard. "What's so funny?" Cyborg asked as he looked at Karate Kid in confusion, still hugging onto his Bayonetta body pillow. "You were seriously making out with a Bayonetta body pillow! Oh my god- this is too good to be true!" Karate Kid replied as he continued to laugh his ass off.

"First off, Bayonetta is my wife so I can do whatever I want with her." Cyborg said as Karate Kid whipped out his phone and quickly snapped a picture, before Cyborg realized what just happened. "Did you just take a picture-?" Cyborg asked before Karate Kid took off. "HEY GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" Cyborg shouted as he ran after Karate Kid, who was laughing as he ran. Cyborg chased Karate Kid outside and managed to corner him. "Delete the picture before I do it myself." Cyborg said as his red eye glowed. "Why don't you come over here and make me?" Karate Kid clapped back, before Cyborg agreed that it was a good idea. Cyborg approached Karate Kid before they started fighting.